Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Pink_Champagne
Style_council
Pink_Champagne

First of all, welcome to Chictopia!! If you’re a little unsure about whether you want to stick around, I’d STRONGLY reccomend this place. It has none of the cattyness of other fashion forums or websites, and creativity and personal style, as well as high-end designer brands are worn and suggested by your fellow Chictopians. All in all, it dosn’t matter about the brand, but about the overall look. Style makes the Chictopian.

Secondly, I’d really appreciate it if you’d add me as one of your favorite Chictopians, as I’m trying to get more Chic Points. Just click on my name next to the post, then click on the left where it says “add as a favorite”. It would be great if you could leave a comment or two on some of my pictures while you’re at it. =) Thank you very much! I really appreciate this!

Welcome to Chictopia and enjoy!

posted over 5 years ago
elizabeth_daisy
Style_council
elizabeth_daisy

I shall do just that m’love, can you do the same for me please in return!? Thank youu x

posted over 5 years ago

woohoo
Style_council
woohoo

@ Pink_Champagne :)
I just saw your blog and i really like your outfits!

Addressing to your post, honestly, I feel like there are many other ways to earn chic points other than setting up something like this…

I know it may be a long way to earn points to redeem your points for the gifts but I really feel like your love for Chictopia = Chic points.

Participate more in the forum, leave comments, write couple reviews :)

+ Other ways to earn Chicpoints:
follow www.twitter.com/chictopia
put Chictopia banners on your Myspace profile (you can find banners @ www.chictopia.com/promote)
also add Chictopia on Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/chictopia) and put Chictopia as Top Friends!

posted over 5 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

Hei, that`s a great topic

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION