Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
bellaboutique
Style_council
bellaboutique

I am a small business owner. I opened my own boutique in 2003 specializing in trendy new designer fashions for women. Visit my on line store at: www.bellaboutiqe.org. I’m looking for other women who love fashion, shopping and all the latest trends. I carry lines such as Michael Stars, Rock & Republic jeans, Juicy Couture, French Connection, C&C California, Kensie, 525 America, Kasil jeans, True Religion jeans, William Rast jeans, Fluxus, Puella, Nakamol, Ed Hardy, Smet, Saint Grace, Olian, Maternal America, 2Chix, Spanx, and more! I also have small selections in maternity, girls, boys, and infants. Also looking for help promoting my online store… is there anyone who can help??? I need help getting traffic to my website. Does anyone know how to do that? I’m sure that there are shortcuts that I don’t know about. Please help if you can. thanks
I just signed on with chictopia and I’m not really sure how to navigage the site or what I should be doing with my profile? I welcome any advice or suggestions. Thanks and hope to find lots of great friends and talk to you all soon.
Dalene
Bella Boutique

posted almost 6 years ago
ZoraCosmicRaye
Style_council
ZoraCosmicRaye

I’m quite new to this too! So i won’t be much help! Just thought I’d let you know that the sites not working…not for me anyway!
Hope you get started ok!
:-D

posted almost 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION