Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
imalyssamarie
Style_council
imalyssamarie

I don’t know how to describe myself. I’m quite a romantic and I guess that can show in my clothing, but IDK. I like a lot of styles. I’m really just here to be a casual browser, but I think I’d like to participate in the forums also. I hope I will be helpful in sharing my opinions and that I learn something new:)

Oh! And that I meet people!=) Because I have like no friends and none of my IRL friends are into fashion:) So yeah LOL.

posted over 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Hi Alyssa! Hope you’re having fun here! Don’t be afraid to jump right in, cuz its a great way to give your opinion without having to post a lot, and you can learn a lot! See you around! :)

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

Hi Alyssa! Welcome xx
I’m a total people person and love to chat and make new friends and would love to get to know another fashion enthused blogger like myself so feel free to message me or what not! Checkout my blog too if you wish. Can’t wait to see all the styles you post!

Www.olivia-Parker.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago

Labyrinthvintage
Shop_seller_2 Labyrinthvintage is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
Labyrinthvin...

Welcome to the world of Chictopia!
I hope you are inspired

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION