Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Nessay
Style_council
Nessay

Hi guys/gals! I’m Nessay and i’m starting UNI this year in March.

I’ve always been interested in fashion, but i’ve never really tried to develop my own style or anything. But I thought, you know, why not? I’m 17, turning 18 soon and seeing as I can finally shop on my own without my mother harassing me, it’s about time I did! :)

((No, seriously, my mum cannot stand shopping, she will only take you to an overpriced (for the clothes selling) department store and get your the tackiest thing inside, many sizes too big and extremely ugly. And if she’s in their for longer then 5 minutes she’ll start throwing a fit and scream loudly and embarass you. Generally this happens with dad’s, not mum’s. You know what I’m talking about, yes? Ha-ha.))

About me…
Well as a younger teenager I was never really completely obsessed with fashion or anything. I mean, I loved looking through those glossy magazines with those amazing advertisements of people wearing clothes, but I was always way more interested if the setting/background worked with the clothes. Yes, yes, I know i’m a funny person. Ha-ha. ((BTW, my UNI course is an advertising course. It’s going to be amazing!))

I have long frizzy brown hair (which I have to put heaps of product in to make it curly or straighten it) and I am not stick thin, but not MORBIDLY OBESE either, let’s say average. I’m loud and I love attention but I’m also VERY shy at times.

I find myself buying black clothes all the time though. Black is nice. But in comparison to my slowly starting to grow wardrobe my bedroom looks pretty much like a rainbow. I really am liking vests lately; I have bought a light blue one from MINKPINK and another grey one with silver (which I can’t remember the brand name atm.)

Ha-ha. And that’s about all I can think of. I hope throughout the next couple of years I’ll be able to start developing my own sense of style. (Which I currently lack.) Ha-ha. And I hope to meet some great people on this website. :)

xoxo Nessay.

[[ P.S. Shit, I talk TOO much! Lol. ]]

posted almost 5 years ago
EllG
Style_council
EllG

Hi Nessay! Exciting times! You sound like you’re really into your future course. Welcome! Sounds like you have a sense of style already….

Nessay
Style_council
Nessay

Hihi! :) Ha-ha. Yep! I’m really excited about it.

Ha-ha. Maybe I do, I just don’t apply it. ;D

REPLY TO DISCUSSION