Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ahappyfreakingday
Style_council
ahappyfreaki...

I have being on chictopia for a while, but i never had the guts to post something…until now… thanks to my sister who happens to be a fashion major. (even though our styles are so not alike)

posted about 4 years ago
OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

That’s great that you started posting. I had the same sort of fear when starting my blog because I was honestly horrified that I would put so much hard work into something and have it never be noticied. so I started with the goal of inspiring one person. That’s all I wanted. I have 7 followers now. Not many, but its only been up for a few weeks and I couldn’t be happier. Let me tell you, its the best feeling when someone comments on something or tell you they like your blog or a perticular post. can’t wait to see all that you post!
xx
-s

www.olivia-parker.blogspot.com

posted about 4 years ago

Labyrinthvintage
Shop_seller_2 Labyrinthvintage is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
Labyrinthvin...

Welcome to the world of Chictopia!
I hope you are inspired

posted about 4 years ago

photocraze
Style_council
photocraze

I’m here to rock! _
I opened 2 accounts on Chictopia, one where I post pix of moi and mi style and the other where I post the pictures I took where I’m the photographer, stylist and editor hehehe.. that would be this account http://www.chictopia.com/photocraze
Thanks for the time in reading this ! ciao Amigos!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION