Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jonamaria
Style_council
jonamaria

Hi! My name is Jóna and I’m from Iceland.
I’m 19 years old and I’m finishing my last semester in college
I signed up two days ago and have posted two photos.
I’m still learning how this all works and also trying to practice my photography skills as well.
I hope to learn a lot about how to dress and fashion through this site and have already been inspired many times. This is a awesome site!
Hope to be inspired many more times and hopefully, maybe, inspire someone else :)

Also I was wondering, do you get notified if your picture makes into the style gallery?
Anyhow, hope you’ll all have a great time browsing here, I know I will :)

posted over 4 years ago
carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

welcome to chictopia jona!

carizzachua.blogspot.com

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Hey and welcome to Chictopia :) This sit is an awesome place for inspiration :) you’ve got some nice photos up so far!! Unfortunately you don;t get notified if you get into the gallery, just check your profile page and if you have over 15 votes in 24 hours then it might be in the gallery, just search through the first few pages or type in your username to see if your photo is in there :D

posted over 4 years ago

jonamaria
Style_council
jonamaria

Do you have to get 15 votes in the first 24 hours so your photo makes it into the gallery?

posted over 4 years ago

wardrobewars
Style_council
wardrobewars

Yes 15 votes in the first 24 hours by members of the style council. Unfortunately there is no notification system – you just have to check! Searching by country is easier and quicker than scrolling through pages – in the case of Iceland there may not be that many members so it could be quite easy to check.
Welcome to Chictopia – have fun!
xxx
Fifi & Niamh
The Wardrobe Wars

posted over 4 years ago

jonamaria
Style_council
jonamaria

Okay, wow I can’t see that’s possible hehe :)
But okay thank you so much for your answers !
One more thing, is there some way to publish your pictures so people can see them and vote for them. I don’t quiet understand how people see my pictures and vote for them if they’re not in the style gallery.

But anyways, thank you so much for your answers :)

posted over 4 years ago

wardrobewars
Style_council
wardrobewars

When you post your pictures they go into a section called “new photos” (it’ under the style gallery tab along the top). This is where people see them and vote for them. Only Style council members can vote here though. When you have got 15 votes in 24 hours in the “new photos” section your picture is moved into the style gallery.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION