Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Itzel
Style_council
Itzel

My name is Itzel, and I currently live in Montreal Canada and I go to McGill University here where I study political science, communications, and languages (german and italian)
I was born in Guadalajara, Mexico, from a mexican dad and a french-algerian mom. I’m lucky enough to move around quite often, before coming to Montreal I lived in Toronto for about 5 years, and before that I lived in Mexico. I usually spend my summers either in Paris with my family, or just travelling around Europe!
I love this website, everyone here is so stylish, I really look forward to discovering all of you fashionable people :)
xxx

posted about 6 years ago
sympathique
Style_council
sympathique

Hi! this is so cool, your background sounds so amazing! i’m a little bit like you as well and it’s so fun finding people who have similar experiences XD
i was born in the philippines but i grew up in indonesia, singapore and switzerland. i live in toronto right now because I go to university of toronto! you have to tell me where all the good shopping is!!! XD

posted about 6 years ago

Itzel
Style_council
Itzel

Oh that’s so cool too! My highschool was right next to one of the UofT’s campus’ on Charles Street haha!
Yeah Toronto has pretty good shopping… Kensington market was definetely my favourite place to shop at, Courage My Love is such an awesome store if you haven’t checked it out yet you should definetely try it they have the best accessories and really cool vintage stuff…there are as well all the little stores on queen street, and if you have a bigger budget you can find really neat stuff at Yorkville but you probably know all of this haha!
Nice meeting you :)
xx

posted about 6 years ago

sympathique
Style_council
sympathique

awesome! i’m definitely gonna check out kensington market and courage my love! i’ve actually been to yorkville just once and queen street a few times at night to eat korean bbq but that’s all. i live in scarborough so it takes me a long time to go downtown and the TTC has not been very nice to me =C but for the sake of shopping i shall embark on the 1 hour journey to downtown! YAY shopping!!! thanks a bunch!!! XD

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION