Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
NemoLove
Style_council
NemoLove

Hey everyone! My name is Tara, i’m 18 years old and new to Chictopia. I first heard about this site through Dulcecandy’s blog and Youtube videos and I found myself coming on every once in a while to just browse and look around. Recently, I was going through my spring clothes, getting ready to put out my winter and I had a sort of realization (and not a good one!).

I realized that I don’t really and truly have my own personal style! I have always loved fashion and I pride myself in putting outfits together but after looking through all of my things, trying to organize and decide what to donate/keep, I realized that I sort of just go with whatever I find in my drawer that day, throw on some skinny jeans and am out the door. I want to re-vamp my style totally. I want to become the stylista that I know I am inside and i’m determined to do it! Even if its going to take me a while to put it together. I wasn’t planning on posting any outfits but the more I think about it the more I think it will help motivate me to really work on myself and not just let this idea go by the wayside. I want to be truly comfortable with my style and feel like I’m really expressing me when I get dressed in the morning. My question to all of you people out there is, would you be interested in watching my transformation? I think I might just do it to help motivate myself and so that I can look back on the way i’ve developed but it couldn’t hurt to have some support too right? Thanks so much for taking the time to read this everyone! Please give me some feedback, and feel free to friend or message me! I’m new here and i’m not really sure how all of this works, i’d love to hear from you :)
posted over 4 years ago
EUCYFUL
Shop_seller_2 EUCYFUL is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
EUCYFUL

lol it sounds like reality tv…i like

you should wear something stereotypically of one fashion ‘style’ each day ie. vintage/hipster/glam or whatever, document the process, and see what you like from each style

posted over 4 years ago

Christyle
Style_council
Christyle

Hi! I’m new to chictopia as well! I also found out about it through DulceCandy (I love her style)…I’m having trouble grasping my own personal style as well! I’m all for progress and think watching your transformation could be inspiring!

posted over 4 years ago

dancenow13
Style_council
dancenow13

I know what you mean, I feel like my style needs a revamp too! It’ll be fun to see your transformation! :) I think you definitely have to post your outfits on here!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION