Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
earthmummy
Style_council
earthmummy

Wel I stumbled across this site, and I am so glad I did. Its inspiriational. Okay so, I used to model when I was a teen. I since gave it up and a few years back I had my darling little boy. So I battle every-day with (a mummy belly) I’m not vastly different to what I was before, but I notice it. And I have trouble with dressing my new shape. Its great to look on here and see every-one looking so fab! Hopefully I can add piccies too when I have been organised enough to actually upload some. I love fashion, I’m an art student (all mediums but I focus on pottery) I make jewellry from clay and I wear alot fo stuff I either found on a beach or made. I like to be different, although sometimes I guess I just look a bit nuts. But I do think fashion is an extenstion fo you and its a statement in a way, it shows the world what you’re about. I’d love to meet people that would advise me too on whats best for my body shape as I don’t really have a clue! And at 26 thats a bit silly. I buy things that never really go together but seperately the peices I have big plans for…if only I could find a way to put them together eh.

posted over 4 years ago
Tho
Style_council
Tho

Welcome! :]

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION