Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
J_xan
Style_council
J_xan

Hey Chictopia, I’m Janelle. So basically I’m new here and wanna make some cool new friends or find people with good fashion taste. Basically, I like anything from Wet Seal, Charlotte Russe, or Hot Topic. I beleive in comfort, but I never do that whole comfort over fashion thing. haha, sorry, but I gotta look good.

posted about 5 years ago
nobutterfly
Shop_seller_2 nobutterfly is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
nobutterfly

Hi!! Welcome to the site. I agree about comfort, but sometimes there are so many chic things that are quite surprisingly comfy! Cant wait to see your outfits.

posted about 5 years ago

cassiepaige
Style_council
cassiepaige

I’m new to this too and I’m glad we can actually see people dress fashionably outside of magazines and outside of what’s in and out!

posted about 5 years ago

nobutterfly
Shop_seller_2 nobutterfly is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
nobutterfly

Yeah! Sometimes real people are even better than magazines. Let’s face it, most of us are not 6-feet tall and under 110 punds. =) Love this site! The outfits are made to work for normal girls!

posted about 5 years ago

FASHionAddicT989
Style_council
FASHionAddic...

yess i love it! i have hopes of being inspired ..still trying to define my look.. and i love this site for seeing regular girls expressing themselves!

posted about 5 years ago

BreakfastatSaks
Style_council
BreakfastatSaks

Hi and welcome! I just joined a few days ago, and I’m already addicted! I love being able to see how normal people dress themselves, so inspiring!

posted about 5 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

hello and welcome

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION