Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DustInMyWind
Style_council
DustInMyWind

Hey fellow Chictopians! I joined recently and just wanted to say hello. Since discovering this site I’ve loved looking at all the pictures and getting inspired to create awesome outfits. I’m a high school student and my school has been invaded by Uggs, hoodies, sweatpants, and American Eagle (although there are a few individuals in the mix). So, this site gives me my daily dose of style. After lurking here for a while, I decided to make an account and just uploaded my first pictures. I’m not that good at taking pictures of myself yet, but I’ll get better in time. As for my style, I used to be blah and strickly t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers and didn’t really care too much what I looked like.Then I discovered fashion and it changed the way I dress. I may not be the most stylish person, but I’m working on it and my style is evolving, slowly but surely (emphasis on slowly because about 70% of my clothes are from my old, boring style). But I can’t wait to see where my style goes! :)

posted over 4 years ago
chicchica_bonita
New_user chicchica_bonita is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When chicchica_bonita reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
chicchica_bo...

Its great to have you here! Can’t wait to see more from you!

posted over 4 years ago

OliviaParker
Style_council
OliviaParker

welcome, i’m new too, still figuring things out… for another dose of style, you should check out my new blog, oliviaparker.blogspot.com and you should consider starting one yourself if you don’t already have one!

posted over 4 years ago

zombelle
Style_council
zombelle

Welcome to Chictopia! I hope you really enjoy it here. And yey for developing style! :) (I’m still doing that, too.)

posted over 4 years ago

DustInMyWind
Style_council
DustInMyWind

thanks so much to everyone for the welcome :)

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION