Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
radiorocket
Style_council
radiorocket

Hello, I’m a 14 year old girl and it wasn’t up until this year or last year I have started to care about how I looked like.
I’m here to browse about and hopefully learn a few “fashion tips” or at least better my style.
I like to dress I guess androgynous so I look at Men’s fashion a lot. (I don’t over do it though)
I am fairly skinny, flat and I have broad shoulders does anyone have any tips for me?
I don’t like to wear what everyone in my school is wearing. I like to shop at H&M and American Apparel.
And um, I want to know if anyone can give me tips on what types of clothing I could wear very well and etc.
A typical everyday style for me is jeans (skinny or straight), converses, a band tee and a cardigan.
I promise this post isn’t a joke I’m just a “beginner” at fashion.
Thanks guys!

posted almost 6 years ago
mycatsnot
Style_council
mycatsnot

Anyone interested in fashion is welcome with arms wide open in here as i’ve found out so far.

radiorocket
Style_council
radiorocket

Thank you I really like your style and description of it.
“Sinatra meets Punk” very nice.
Sort of a ska look.

mycatsnot
Style_council
mycatsnot

Ska… I can see that. I don’t even know what to really call it. I just dress to how I feel or what type of music i’ve been listening to that day. It varies quite drastically at times :)

lisalovesyou
Style_council
lisalovesyou

i highly recommend you look through the site and see what looks you like, then stop by a bunch of thrift stores in your area and try to put together some of your ideas! that’s the best way to find quality (and sometimes designer) clothing for cheap without looking like just-another-high-school-student :)
if thrift stores seem weird or confusing, you’ll get the hang of it. i’m sure you could google some things to look for while browsing them!

littlemissR
Style_council
littlemissR

i love looking around the site to find inspiration! this site has actually made me more excited to get dressed everyday!

maitabaello
Style_council
maitabaello

hey.. welcome here :) just browse around for fashion inspiration!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION