Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
fayeangelica
Style_council
fayeangelica

I’ve been here for awhile but I’ve never really properly introduced myself. I’m Faye, 21 this year, part Filipino, part Chinese, part Spanish. I’m was born in Philippines but I moved to Singapore when I was 5 and I’ll be moving to Melbourne next year to study. I’m a Mass Communication graduate and am currently working as a freelance journalist. I mostly write about music because music is my passion and my love for it is as strong as my love for fashion. I’m also heavily involved with the Singapore local music scene and I do whatever I can to promote it which is why I write mostly about the SG music scene and I emcee at a local gig once a month.
Ok enough with the passages, lets be totally random.
I’m really talkative,
I watch too much TV,
my favourite author is Douglas Coupland,
I used to shop too much but because of the current state of the economy I’ve managed to curb my addiction,
I love my boyfriend who’s a drummer for this band called Plainsunset (myspace.com/plainsunset),
I enjoy rock music but I pretty much listen to everything but right now Alkaline Trio, the Ting Tings and I am David Sparkle are on repeat,
I think Singapore is way too hot and I can’t wait to get out of here but only for a bit,
I want to go on a Euro Trip and hit London, Paris, Rome and Zurich.
My style motto is, “Dress right for you body”, if you’re thin lucky you but I’m plus sized and I believe there are tons of things plus sized people should avoid completely.
Fall is my favourite season and even if its hella hot here in Singapore I still love layer. People on the streets thought I was nuts today for wearing a wool cardigan and a scarf in the heat but I really could not care about them. My mom thinks I’m nuts as well.
My 3 favourite Fall 2008 collections were Proenza Schouler, Erdem and Oscar de la Renta. BCBG Max Azria came in fourth.
I don’t really catch on to trends immediately but I believe in investing on important pieces like a good blazer, a nice pair of leather boots, a good pair of jeans, a motor cycle jacket, a good large bag and black flats&heels.
I believe you can never own too many basics.
I really can’t remember what else I wanted to add because Pineapple Express is playing in the background and I wanna see what the sexy James Franco is doing, so that’s it for now. Peace!

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION