Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tarshxox
Style_council
tarshxox

hi im tarsh im just browsing around here looking for some new inspiration i stoped thinking a lot about fashion sometime around the maxi dress and havnt moved forward feel like im stuck in a boho time warp and cant get out. lol

posted over 6 years ago
ilikeyouworld
Style_council
ilikeyouworld

Hey Tarsh,
I’m from australia too! just joined chictopia today. found chictopia via www.neetmagazine.com. i love all the styles on here. very inspiring! i co-own a label and clothes store in Melbourne called i like you. We are very new and have been making things for a few months now. what kind of styles are you (or anyone else) into?
tina x

posted over 6 years ago

sbreare
Style_council
sbreare

Hey you guys! Recently joined chictopia and I’m from Melbourne too! Where is your brand stocked? I’d love to check it out, I always like staying on top of the boutique brands so when someone asks me where I got it I can spread the word haha
This Spring/Summer seems to be a lot of mix n match, like I’m seeing a lot of soft florals contrasted with a hard leather bomber (I’m desperately searching for one with cropped sleaves if you can help me out!!). You’re lucky Tarsh because you can probably use some of your boho wardrobe and fit right it, just don’t go overboard but try to mix them with some of the key trends this summer.
Hope that gives you some ideas! Sarah xox

posted over 6 years ago

tarshxox
Style_council
tarshxox

oh my god boho has just been going and going and going hasnt it i vaugly remember sienna miller and the boho thing lol. im thinking this season about a 50s inspired little istsy bit of boho in some florals and some chunky bags just so i feel like me lol

posted over 6 years ago

ThunderMistress
Style_council
ThunderMistress

Another hello from Melbourne! :] Am loving the concept behind this website! :D Hopefully can draw more ideas from here! :]
Luxe boho is very in at the moment so I think being stuck with the boho look is perfect right now tarsh! xo

posted over 6 years ago

bacara
Style_council
bacara

I justed joined today (10/9) and am also from melbourne and into the boho/hippy look.. I love my full legnth skirts, cork sandles and flowy ruffled tops… Which is proved to be very comfortable recently seeings the sun has been coming out.. Cant wait for summer!

posted over 6 years ago

Grrrr
Style_council
Grrrr

Hello from Australia,
I came on Chictopia so I could gather some awesome inspiration for the clothes I making my self.
Seeing as I am a poor Uni student and I don’t want the origins of my sweat shop clothes to be playing on my conscience I thought I would try sweating it out and making my own clothes.
Will start once Uni is over!
By the way, all the ladies on here are amazingly inspiration and beautiful!

posted over 6 years ago

stormy
Style_council
stormy

herrow i’m from sydney :)
get out of your boho time warp !! hahaha

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION