Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FindersKeepers
Style_council
FindersKeepers

Hello there, lovelies! My name is Brittany and I’m from Virginia Beach, VA. Pretty exciting place, no joke. I love it here, but my boyfriend and I want to travel the world and eventually move to Ireland (or northern California.. or Seattle.. really there are a lot of places we’d like to live, only time will tell, but there will HAVE to be an ocean nearby). Anywho, I’m in love with thrifting and I go once a week and have my secret spots where I think I’ve gotten fairly good and finding amazing pieces! I’m currently a speech pathology student and I want to work with children with hearing impairments.. particularly very young children who have just had a cochlear implants. I have many passions in life, but fashion, making people smile, reading, music, traveling and anything vintage are just a few. Don’t be shy to contact me! I love emails, comments, friend requests, and blog comments! My blog is a baby blog and I just created it a few weeks ago and I’m so happy with the positive feedback so far! I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s amazing outfits and getting to know everyone!! <3

http://thefinders-keepersblog.blogspot.com/

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION