Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
CarrieConfetti
Style_council
CarrieConfetti

I’m Carrie. Kinda Random. 21 years young. Resides in a small town of maybe 4000 residents max.

I uploaded some pictures yesterday, But ended up deleting them because I didn’t feel like they were good enough – I’m stubborn and can never make up my mind. Haha… I found Chictopia because Lookbook.nu never got back to me. I can’t say fashion is my life I guess, Seeing as my life generally revolves around being a supervisor for the computer tech support company I work for… But my heart definitely belongs to fashion and all the pretty things in life such as photography and music! I’m absolutely obsessed!!! I’m here I think to kinda seek support in my creative outlook in fashion, The residents in my town have never really been very, ahem, supportive… But in a town where everything is 10 years behind everything else, I understand. I’m told by a few close friends that I should try to take pictures of my outfits, seeing as they usually never see the same ones twice. So that’s what I’m doing here Chictopia. I’m trying to take a picture at least 5 days out of the week, Mostly just the stuff I wear to work, And start a fashion blog where if anything else, I can explain to myself what the hell I was thinking when I put that on this morning. :D

Thanks for reading my wall of text, I actually can’t believe I finished it… I’m ADHD ya see…

-CarrieConfetti

posted over 4 years ago
Shaniqua1071
Style_council
Shaniqua1071

Hi Carrie

Welcome to Chictopia…they are alot of ppl where you cn get inspired from everyday. I’m so excited that yr part of our community. You seem that a very cool person. SOOO WELCOME TO CHICTOPIA!!!!

posted over 4 years ago

CarrieConfetti
Style_council
CarrieConfetti

Hi Hanani and Shaniqua, (And the other 6 viewers of this post.)

Thanks so much in your response, I’m actually working on uploading some pictures now – Thanks to a little encouragement from you guys.

My significant other isn’t very camera literate at the moment, Its really new to him – And since he is my boyfriend I tend to be kinda awkward when he’s taking the pictures, So I don’t believe my $80.00 Wal-mart camera and amateur photographer (Not to mention my nada modeling skills and self-conscious attitude…) can really compare to some of the AMAZING pictures I see posted on here – But whatev! I did my best folks, haha.

I’m finding a lot of great ideas for a few new outfits, and hopefully once I get more pictures uploaded, I can share some inspiration with others. Crosses Fingers :p

-CarrieConfetti

posted over 4 years ago

bjkdAnc3r
New_user bjkdAnc3r is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bjkdAnc3r reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bjkdAnc3r

welcome to chictopia!! i’m briannah (:

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION