SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
rosellameetsworld
Style_council
rosellameets...

Hello, my fellow Chictopians!

My name is Rosella and I am originally from the Philippines but currently living as an expat for several years now. I love fashion but being in a uniform/scrub all day (yes, I am a nurse) and having had weight issues for the longest time, became a struggle for me to express myself in fashion. Though, just last year, I set my foot down and really decided to fight and win my battle against weight and amazingly, I have had such a dramatic weight loss. And because of that, I had to revamp my closet and my story with fashion blogging began.

I got inspired with the beautiful people I have seen on so many fashion blogs and other fashion communities that instead of looking up on celebrities for the new trends, I turned to common people for fashion inspiration. I think women’s street style is genius and chic and I would like to know more from anyone who’s willing to help me out. Posting outfit photos and hearing your feedback and (whether good or bad) will surely be of great help.

I am a novice in fashion blogging so I hope to meet more Chictopians and beautiful people around the world that I can share ideas, tips and comments with!

Have a great day, everyone!

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION