SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
daniellemarie5683
Style_council
daniellemari...

Hey there!
My name is Danielle and I am from the wonderful state of Minnesota! :)
It definitely is not the most fashionable state in the country, but don’t get me wrong! It definitely isn’t all cows and farm like most out-of-staters like to think!

I started on Chictopia about 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it! I feel like I have been looking at my wardrobe in a whole different light and have gotten even more addicted to shopping than I already was. :/

All of you girls are so incredibly inspirational and I could not thank you enough for the input that I have gotten thus far. I don’t have the most interesting pieces in my closet but I work with what I have and I hope I can inspire someone out there as much as I have been inspired by all of you!

Chictopia is wonderful!! :)

posted over 4 years ago
orangekiwi
Style_council
orangekiwi

Welcome! I;m Laci and have been around for about 3 or 4 weeks now. I know how you feel! I am seeing new combination’s in my closet that I never would have though of pairing together until I saw some of the others girls on here. Plus I am getting into patterns and such I would have never given a chance before!

posted over 4 years ago

beneaththeglass
Style_council
beneaththeglass

Hi Danielle, welcome to the site! It’s so addicting, huh? Hi again Laci :)

This is such a great site to get inspiration, glad I found it. Feel free to contact me if you wanna chat!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION