SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
laylah411
Style_council
laylah411

i like this guy but wont pay any attention to me and i dont want to seem desperate what do i do??

posted over 3 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

I just might bookmark this for some later tips! lol

But just go talk to the poor guy. Think of something random and so on. I hardly think that could come up as desperate. You don’t have to suggest a date even.
Just a lil chit chat. That’s all.If the dude is interested then maybe he starts paying more attention to you.
And also you can find out once and for all if he is even mildly interested.

posted over 3 years ago

pandaroo
Style_council
pandaroo

Just say hi and be cool about it. People are generally pretty nice if you just go up and talk to them.

posted over 3 years ago

Lillyjo
Style_council
Lillyjo

it depends what the situation is, have you got him on facebook?? if you add him and you can slowly worm your way in there ;)

posted over 3 years ago

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

=/

posted about 3 years ago

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

Be yourself! If he wants to get to know more, you’re on the right track. If he doesn’t, then you shouldn’t have to change who you are to be with him. :)

posted about 3 years ago

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

i would see if he’s got a facebook and then add him…start slow and if you get rejected it was his loss.

posted about 3 years ago

MichelleCurry
Style_council
MichelleCurry

Being yourself is the best option and talking to him in person just casually will be a great opener. After you talk a few times, start being a little flirty and make lots of eye contact and mimicking head movements lets him know you are interested (its a non verbal ques thats in our genetic makeup.) Example: His head is tilted slightly to the right, tilt yours to the right as well. We naturally do this anyway so not really thinking about it is key. Oh and touch is another flirty move. Lightly touching his arm or hand or something along those lines is a good one. No groping though.

And dont stalk his facebook either. Yeah, everyone adds each other on facebook, but you dont wanna check his page 24/7 seeing if he commented on a pic of you or looking at who talked to him of the female species. After you talk to each other a few times in person if you ask for his facebook or he asks for yours then sure, add him.

If he doesnt like you for who you are then it doesnt matter. There are plenty of guys out there who would appreciate you for you. Never change yourself for someone else (personal experience here) because it always ends up bad in the end.

posted about 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

if he doesnt look interested i would say is a waste of time and energy,he could pay attention over insistence,but it wont last,thats my personal experience,sorry if its seems pesimistic

posted about 3 years ago

laylah411
Style_council
laylah411

thanks thats really good advice all of you gave meh(:

posted about 3 years ago

plasticflowergarden
Style_council
plasticflowe...

Just start chatting with him. The easiest way is to compliment him. A simple, “Hey, cool shirt” is good enough to break the ice. I know it seems scary, trust me, but guys are just people too. No biggie. Just make sure to be yourself. P.S. Guy’s like it when girls make the first move, it shows confidence and they love that :)

posted about 3 years ago

laylah411
Style_council
laylah411

oh thats good i might use that! haha u guys are on fire lol(x

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION