Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
corinaYna
Style_council
corinaYna

hey girls!!
do you practice any sports. I recently trying a now tipe of aerobic. It`s named steel tonic. It works out all you`re mussles and the more important is that helps you get rid of fat around the belly. The thing i wont most. I work hard for that…it`s all about alimentation and exercises. I advise you to do sport. It`s very helthy and the way you feel inside…i can`t describe you. It`s very awsome. try it!
if you practice something, tell me what kind of sport do you make..?

posted over 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I usually go swimming a couple times a week. It works my whole body and it helps with my asthma. I’ve tried doing aerobics before, but I have terrible body coordination. How does steel tonic differ from other kinds of aerobic?

posted over 2 years ago

AndreXoko
Style_council
AndreXoko

I’ve tried doing aerobics before

posted over 2 years ago

allicinwonderland
Style_council
allicinwonde...

I love Zumba, and now that summer is over and it’s getting colder, I’ve been going again. I actually love it so much I got certified in June, and I’m beginning to sub classes. It is so much fun to choreograph my own routines, and to share this fun workout that I love so much! It’s basically just like going out to a club and dancing, which I also love. Basically the same – just without sleazy guys trying to hit on you ;) Classes are usually only $5, so it’s one of the cheapest workouts around. It’s all about finding a teacher you can connect with (there are a lot of us all over!) and feeling comfortable and energized and good about yourself

posted over 2 years ago

davidmartin414
New_user davidmartin414 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When davidmartin414 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
davidmartin414

Thanks for share this information.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION