SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i hateeee wasting money on clothes for workout purposes. So i was wondering where you shop for workout clothes. I do zumba, and take toning classes.

• BTW i just bought a couple of built in bra workout tops for only $3 each at my local TJ maxx.
posted over 2 years ago
thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

Haha! You sound like me when it comes to pajamas! LOL. I’ll go to Old Navy because sometimes their yoga pants and stuff will be on sale. But I think TJ Maxx or Ross are good ideas for some cheap bras and tanks.

posted over 2 years ago

ChelseaStronach
New_user ChelseaStronach is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ChelseaStronach reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ChelseaStronach

TJ Maxx or the sale section at Target. i’ve gotten a few pairs of shorts for less than $5! if you are a member of www.ideeli.com they often have great sales on very nice gym clothes.

posted over 2 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

@barepeppermint…omg thats another thing i wont or just hate spending money on. @ChelseaStronach…never thought of target havent been there in a while, and thanks for the link, now im going to shop around for everythinggg else on top of it all O.o haahaha

posted over 2 years ago

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

^ Oh wow thanks a lot for your help !!!

posted over 2 years ago

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

I do zumba too and I bought my workout clothing at forever21. They have nice things and cheap, because before I was buying at nike…Too expensive!!

posted over 2 years ago

MissMeggo
Style_council
MissMeggo

If you don’t want to splurge on work out clothes then go to a really cheap thrift store or good will. There are plenty of clothes there that you can just throw on and throw away and you don’t have to worry about keeping them nice and you won’t spend a ton of money.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Walmart or Target! When I went to the US, I bought training shorts for a cheap price!

posted over 2 years ago

striker
Style_council
striker

tj maxx, ross and target are the best places to go for workout gear because you get name brand stuff for really cheap. They sell the nike dri fit gear at tjmaxx and ross for less than half of what you would buy it at the nike store. among other brands like puma, addidas and reebok.

posted over 2 years ago

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

Ross is good for name brand workout clothes…I get Nike Dry fit t-shirts for about $8, & at goodwill I found $40 Nike leggings for $4 :)

posted over 2 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

wear your normal leggings and a t shirt. Then wash them again before use. you don’t need any special kind of brand or material to work out in, just clothes that are comfortable.

posted over 2 years ago

projektfashion
Style_council
projektfashion

I work at TJ Maxx so I find that very funny, but JCPenney is advertising their new like “blue tags.” It’s supposed to be a lot cheaper and I got some cute workout clothes for super cheap.

posted over 1 year ago

Reybeltane
Style_council
Reybeltane

honestly Target workout gear is pretty good. I love their sports bras and their running pants are great.

This is the one phenomena that I really hate about women’s workout clothes, though. I don’t like when people wear leggings to work out instead of pants because when I work out I want to feel like I’m being athletic and getting fitter, not see every bit of cellulite on me and feel like I’m going to sleep. THAT, and there’s a serious lack of women’s workout shorts with pockets. If you go running outside and not at the gym, where are you supposed to put your keys and phone? And if you live in a city, you NEED to take these things with you! So you’re either stuck wearing the horrible booty shorts that are popular and losing your things, or wearing men’s basketball meshes because they have the pockets. Has anyone else noticed THAT?

posted over 1 year ago

AndreeaChooco
New_user AndreeaChooco is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AndreeaChooco reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AndreeaChooco

:p

posted over 1 year ago

RalucaMaria
Style_council
RalucaMaria

dressedupinlove
i hateeee wasting money on clothes for workout purposes. So i was wondering where you shop for workout clothes. I do zumba, and take toning classes.

BTW i just bought a couple of built in bra workout tops for only $3 each at my local TJ maxx.

posted over 1 year ago

RalucaMaria
Style_council
RalucaMaria

i dont knowwww

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION