Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  couponfreebie
sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

I love salads and I have a few favorite ways of making them. How do you make yours? any special dressings you like with it? please share

posted almost 3 years ago
1 2
jamesrojas71
New_user jamesrojas71 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When jamesrojas71 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
jamesrojas71

cucumber, curd along with some spice and salt. Here my salad is ready. well other than this I have lots of recepies to make salads.

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Spinach, dried berries, bleu cheese, and raspberry dressing. The cheese gives a kick in the flavor.

posted over 1 year ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

i use any vegetables but the ones i regularly use are lettuce tomatoes cucumbers corn and beets. If i want to spice things up I’ll add broccoli and cauliflowers and replace the lettuce with either spinach or cabbage. for the dressing i just use a light vinaigrette that consist of balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and a a little bit of salt and if I’m feeling fancy I’ll add chopped red onions to the dressing .

posted over 1 year ago

alltrees
Style_council
alltrees

I like tomato caprese salad – buffalo mozzarella with heirloom tomatoes and olive oil with balsamic vinegar. Salade Nicoise is spectacular, with salt-broiled salmon, potatoes grilled with olive oil, grilled green beans, tomato wedges and either baby spinach or romaine. Top with whole-dijon based dressing.

posted over 1 year ago

Sed_non_Satiata
Style_council
Sed_non_Satiata

In the summer I like to slice white onions and cucumber, then add liberal amounts of hot chili powder, salt, and lemon juice. I love things that burn my mouth, what can I say.

posted over 1 year ago

AllisonRyan
New_user AllisonRyan is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When AllisonRyan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AllisonRyan

I just made one last night with chick peas, cooked (and cooled) red quinoa, cucumbers, tomatoes, a little green onion and garlic with lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil and Basalmic vinegar. Usually I add avocado too, but they were really overripe and I had to throw them away!

I like this salad because it has fiber and protein to help fill you up and keep you full and energized!

posted over 1 year ago

K_J_O
New_user K_J_O is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When K_J_O reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
K_J_O

something sweet, something salty and something crunchy.. Always make a new type of salad. tomatoes and kidneybeans two thing i ever used..

posted about 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I’m really into quinoa right now so I’ve been making quinoa salads recently. I use arugula, baby tomatoes, and avocado dressing. Sometimes I add chicken. It’s really yummy!

posted 9 months ago

CouleurSpleen
Style_icon
CouleurSpleen

I love salads with greens (spinach, lettuce...), beets, carots and radish. I add some nuts, almonds, flax seeds on it with different kind of herbs - basil, thyme, etc - and when I have tomato sauce, I put it at last, with a bit of apple vinegar. Absolutely delicious :-)

posted 9 months ago

livinglearningeating
Style_council
livinglearni...

I tried the best salads EVER (with just amazing dressing) from the Veggie Vibes raw vegan meal delivery service. I did a vlog review of it here, if you're curious! You get a free extra entree with your order if you mention Living, Learning, Eating!

posted 7 months ago

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

watermelon, feta cheese, red onion and fresh mint.

posted 5 months ago

gingerpark
New_user gingerpark is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When gingerpark reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
gingerpark

yes i like salad and i make my dressing

Red wine vinega + mustard + honey + some sugar + some black pepper + oliver oil

posted 4 months ago

yamigirl
Style_council
yamigirl

I like to add lots of other veggies in my salad. Mostly onions, olives, spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, beans. Also, I like light vingerette dressings. They are so yummy!!

posted 3 months ago

alaLadywolf
Style_icon
alaLadywolf

My all-time favorite salad involves spinach, arugula, pears, goat cheese, candied walnuts and olive oil. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

x Whitney

posted 2 months ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION