SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
violetzNpurplez29
Style_council
violetzNpurp...

why its so hard to lose weight? before i weigh 52 now i weigh 56-57 kilos.. if possible i’m not eating rice… but when the food is serve i cant help eating a lot.. especially im the one who’s cooking :( i’ll do exercise but its useless

please give advice guys thank you :)

posted over 2 years ago
christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Summer is the best time to lose weight! :)
Honestly, exercising and eating healthy is the best way. Exercising is not useless! It will take a long time to notice any change, but never give up!

posted over 2 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

Do a combo of strength training and running :)) results aren’t always immediate…

posted over 2 years ago

nocturnalpandaa
Style_council
nocturnalpandaa

The above posters are right.. the KEY is exercising regularly and eating HEALTHY.
That means no junk food, no soda, no candy, no snacks.

Another key thing, you don’t need to cut out rice completely. But instead of eating a lot at once, eat smaller portions more frequently. It’s easier for your body to process the food you eat that way. Also try to keep from eating food too late as well. Sleep with full stomach is bad. Your stomach will be asleep before it can process your food, and that’s just not good.

Good luck!

posted over 2 years ago

jadoremoi
Style_council
jadoremoi

excercise!

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

try to excercise a lot ! don`t sit just try to dance or go cycling ! summer is amazing time ! u can lose weight emmediately because u can go running , swimming or whatever u want ! try to eat more wegetables rice and chicken ! reduce fats and sweets because they are making fat !

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION