SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

hi,I was wondering how often its normal to feel tired and how many of you feel that way from time to time….im feeling tired a lot recently and I know I have to make a medical check eventually

posted about 2 years ago
andrealynnxo
Style_council
andrealynnxo

I feel tired about 80% of the time. I hate it. I’m pretty sure mine is linked to depression & personal issues. If you’ve been stressed alot lately, that may be the cause. Or you just aren’t sleeping well enough during the night, you may be tossing & turning & etc. I’m just throwing out what I know, I’m no doctor, lol. I hope you feel rested soon!

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I highly recommend getting your hematocrit checked out by a doctor. That’s where they check your iron levels to see if you’re anemic. It’s very common for women of “childbaring age” to be anemic. This can cause you to feel tired, dizzy; it can give you weird cravings (known as “pica”) and other symptoms. When my mom was anemic she would get winded just vacuuming and always craved ice. Go talk to your doc. It’s not a huge illness and is easily cured, but still it’s no fun to have.

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I often get tired, and I don’t get tired unless I have my caffiene unfortunately. It has been a problem since I was little, however like what CatieBeatty said, it’s best to have it checked with your primary caregiver.

Doing blood tests and other blood work by your primary doctor can yield some results to see if your health is compromising your tiredness. Let us know what you plan to do! Best wishes.

posted about 2 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

thanks to all of you guys,i sleep a lot (never less than 8hs and i go to bed very early like an old lady lol)but im under a lot of stress lately due to work and other health issues, i guess thats part of the problem.I hate it too

posted about 2 years ago

_b0mbshell
New_user _b0mbshell is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When _b0mbshell reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
_b0mbshell

I’m tired all the time. I can literally sleep for 24 hours straight, but I know it’s not healthy. I usually eat fast food, I don’t get in all the fruits and vegetables that I need daily. I don’t continuously take vitamins, plus I’m anemic and underweight. I have all the odds against me but it’s been like that for as long as I can remember

posted about 2 years ago

wavytransition
Style_council
wavytransition

I used to feel tired all the time in high school/college but since graduation, I almost never feel tired. I have a normal work/home/sleep routine. I guess I’m an old lady now.

posted about 2 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Oh well, lately I’ve been feeling really tired I guess it’s beacuse of the heat of the summer which make’s me feel pretty sick all the time, making me eating less and so I believe this is the cause but idk, you should see a doctor he might give you some vitamins and maybe recommend you much rest ..:D

posted about 2 years ago

StefaniePires
New_user StefaniePires is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When StefaniePires reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
StefaniePires

Hey girl, it is pretty common if you have a lot of stuff going on. Do you work? Go to school? Workout? Also, stress brings your energy down dramatically!! Sometimes, when I get stressed, I also feel like my arms are getting a numb feeling.

One thing that I recommend to everyone is to do Yoga and pick up a cradio! I can’t tell you how amazing I feel after like 20 minutes of Yoga, or after I go for a run. It’s as if I magically get more energy.

posted about 2 years ago

BiancaF
Style_council
BiancaF

yes

posted about 2 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

It’s normal to feel tired from time to time, but you might need more sleep or might be lacking on vitamins.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION