Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  nose job alternative
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Not sure where you live, but it seems that whatever channel I turn to, here almost EVERYBODY (and their mamas literally) has had plastic surgery at least once. I was curious as to how many plastic surgeries the famous Joan Rivers have done (who, btw looked so pretty when she was young) and my search was… 739!

Of course, that was a fake number.. but she sure looks like she did have 739 surgeries done to her face : (.

So many celebs have gone under the knives either to look more “beautiful,” “correct their noses,” or just face lifts but seriously, how much is too much?!

Here are some plastic surgery disasters…

What’s your take on plastic surgery?

posted almost 2 years ago
1 3
aalia77
New_user aalia77 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When aalia77 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
aalia77

I would say plastic surgery is totally depended on you .. If you have feel it that any part of body or function are damage so you can do .

http://nycsalomon.com/

posted about 1 year ago

jamesrojas71
New_user jamesrojas71 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When jamesrojas71 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
jamesrojas71

I too agree with Clolow. I think we should do it only in case of emergency. Because many stars surgery also fails. So better not to take risk.

posted about 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I wouldn’t just go get it. I dont’ t hink it would be worth it honestly. I mean, terrible accident is another story but I wouldn’t just go and get botox or something.

posted about 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

Probably not. I was taught young that we are wonderfully and marvelously made by God. I think it is a slap in the face to God if we get plastic surgery done due to the fact that we aren’t happy with how we look like. Yes, everyone has their deep insecurities about something they don’t like about themselves, but I think we need to love our image because we are all made unique.

posted about 1 year ago

thecassiepaige
Style_council
thecassiepaige

misstiem I was taught the same! But I think if I was given the opportunity and I knew I would come out looking amazing I would definitely do it. But other than that – no, why waste my money. I feel comfortable in my skin as is!

posted about 1 year ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Thankfully, I am still feeling alright about myself and my looks, but if I were to do something down the road it would be after kids. Many women I have met lose a lot of volume in their breasts after breast-feeding their little ones. So, pretty much the girls grow (Yay!!) and then become smaller again, but after they have stretched out a bit. :( If they returned to pre-baby look with regards to perkiness, I would be happy with that, but I think they might not listen. So, if I were to get one procedure I would likely get a breast lift. Thoughts or comments from women who have had this done?

posted 12 months ago

AmandaJenkins
Style_council
AmandaJenkins

I’d only get it if I’d been in an accident or something.

posted 12 months ago

echoically
Style_council
echoically

I wouldn’t get plastic surgery… It was offered to me because I have broken my nose twice, but I would only do it if my nose was causing me any pain.

posted 12 months ago

angelspark
Style_council
angelspark

I HATE PLASTIC SURGERY…. natural is always the best :D

posted 12 months ago

whut
New_user whut is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When whut reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
whut

I will not because I don’t believe that adding things under my skin will make me prettier.

posted 12 months ago

rachel212
New_user rachel212 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When rachel212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rachel212

no way i love the way i am natural is the best way to be but not to natural if you catch my drift

posted 11 months ago

miller002
New_user miller002 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When miller002 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
miller002

About your question if they will give me a chance to have a plastic surgery i will pursue it because when you do plastic surgery they will surely make you look awesome.

posted 10 months ago

ketty77
New_user ketty77 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When ketty77 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ketty77

Plastic surgery is not a cure-all, and must not be perceived as being what is indicated. Numerous prospective patients expect anesthesia because of unreasonable desires. And regardless of how evident an affirmation it may appear, an excessive amount patients are not getting a handle on it
completely -plastic surgery can change our forms, yet not the way we feel inside.
http://noseright.com/

posted 10 months ago

Ezelaylie
Style_council
Ezelaylie

Personally, no, I wouldn’t myself. Although I must say my nose and my cheekbones are not my strongest feature but I’ve learned from my home that I should be happy with what I’ve got. Yet I think we shouldn’t look down on other people who have gotten plastic surgery done or wants it, because we will never know what is happening behind closed doors. Something must have pushed them to go under the knife.

posted 10 months ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

No, I wouldn`t…If something bothers to your face, you can correct it using make up

posted 10 months ago

KimEunMi
Style_council
KimEunMi

Maybe just on small things like a rhinoplasty.

posted 10 months ago

PuckVR
Style_council
PuckVR

If I would, I’d get the bump in my nose reduced. I used to have a turned up nose, but when the bones in my face started growing they decided differently. ;D

posted 10 months ago

SouffleGirl
Style_council
SouffleGirl

It’s a 95% for me of not getting cosmetic surgery, never been under the knife, even for health (never needed to be and I want to keep it that way) but I am pretty unhappy with my bust size, 32A is too big for me, that’s how flat I am. So if I were to do anything it would probably have to be getting a A or B cup for me. Luckily my long term boyfriend is fine with my bust size, although I know he’s a bust man.

posted 10 months ago

kristenseee
New_user kristenseee is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When kristenseee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
kristenseee

No way, you were made the way you are for a reason. Don’t ever be unhappy with how you are, even through how the media says we should look.

posted 9 months ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION