SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

I’m not so sure if people are jumping to this ‘trend,’ however it’s there if you really want it.

I was reading a recent article done by Yahoo!Shine where the latest craze in plastic surgery is getting your chins done (um, why? It’s because of how you look on video conference calls – literally!). That article reminded me of what I read late last year about changing your eye colour.

Apparently, to change your eye colour from brown to blue (however, you CANNOT change yoru eyes from blue to brown) with a simple ‘laser surgery.’ So hi-tech now, isn’t it?

The surgery will cost approximately $5,000 to do and it doesn’t damage any eye tissue or eye sight (or so they say). But, are you guys willing to go under the erm, laser (instead of knife) for permanent eye colour? This definitely puts a spin towards colour contacts doesn’t it?

(Source)

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
melissaq
Style_council
melissaq

That is actually mind blowing to me, the types of things you can do these days are nuts. I never would, I wonder what someone’s justification for spending the $5000.00 would be.

posted over 1 year ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I am nearsighted and I wear glasses (and contact lenses once in awhile). My priority is to get better eyesight, that is way more important to get different colored eyes! I’m happy with my dark brown eyes, I can pretty much get away with different colors of eye shadow. :D

So to girls with brown eyes: try some blue eye shadow, they make your eyes pop!

posted over 1 year ago

queenodelia
Style_council
queenodelia

NOPE!!!! I LIKE BROWN! :D

posted over 1 year ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I used to hate my brown eyes. I used to think that they were boring and I longed for green eyes. It wasn’t until I took a random picture one day that I could see the depth in my deep brown eyes. I could see how amber and light brown swirled around the iris, and I could see how dark the brown was and and I realized—my eyes are beautiful. My brown eyes might not be unique in the world, but they’re unique to me.

posted over 1 year ago

misstiem
Style_council
misstiem

For like 6 years since I was a freshman in high school I wore colored contacts because I hated my brown eyes that literally reminded me of a milk chocolate color..people would always tell me, “why do you wear colored contacts? Your eyes are so pretty!” And I honestly didn’t care what they said because I liked the colored contacts and I had every color out there.

But now I wear clear contacts and I am still learning to love my true eye color and I don’t think I would change them, even for green eyes!

posted over 1 year ago

K_J_O
New_user K_J_O is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When K_J_O reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
K_J_O

No Not for permanently.. But i use Lens sometime when i want my eyes like my dress…

posted over 1 year ago

blogElenaStiole
Style_council
blogElenaStiole

NO !

posted over 1 year ago

coupontot
New_user coupontot is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When coupontot reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
coupontot

I am contented with whatever i have..

posted over 1 year ago

Dinolaura
Style_council
Dinolaura

Nope! My eyes are my favourite part of me – I don’t want to change them.

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

its way beyong crazy than clasical plastic surgery,i have green eyes and i found some brown eyes much more pretties than mine

posted over 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION