Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
kewlsamantha
New_user kewlsamantha is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When kewlsamantha reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
kewlsamantha

I am a mother of three and need a tummy tuck badly! I’m sure everyone thinks they do but I really do! The problem… same as most, a bit of financial resource. That’s why i’d love to meet as many people as I can who have had tummy tucks or any kind of surgery, preferably in Asia or the UK.

posted over 1 year ago
bloombergirl
New_user bloombergirl is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When bloombergirl reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
bloombergirl

Have you tried Manila? When I did mine there, I got
much more better results and better pricing too! When I had my tummy tuck done by good surgeon Dr Rino Lorenzo all my worries was thrown out of the window. One thing i’ve noticed, its the quiet, publicity-shy plastic surgeons who do the best work.I really love the result!

posted over 1 year ago

BcoolNgreat
Style_council
BcoolNgreat

I know a lot of them go to Thailand.

posted over 1 year ago

BcoolNgreat
Style_council
BcoolNgreat

I know a lot of them go to Thailand.

posted over 1 year ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Hey!

If it’s not too late to help you, you should check RealSelf.com and their tummy tuck section. While it might not help you find every answer you desire, it will address some of your reqeusts.

I noticed that if you move their map over to the UK, you will see who had procedures in your area and you can reach out to them. It looks like the site is very welcoming to people who have questions, because they understand what it’s like to consider these procedures.

Also, from looking it up online, you will want to figure out if you require a standard or mini tummy tuck, because that will change the scarring, cost and recovery. Here is a diagram for your understanding.

Good luck!

posted 8 months ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I was just gonna recommend RealSelf.com. My friend actually works on their website design, which is how I know of them!

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION