Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
john_onearth
New_user john_onearth is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When john_onearth reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
john_onearth

I am 21 years old. Height is 6.1 ft and weight is 125 pounds. What would you consider me as -slim, skinny or super skinny ? Do you think girls can date me? My waist is 30’’ and chest 35’’. My face is a bit small(may be because of my weight) but it is cute.

posted almost 2 years ago
amalia_r
Style_council
amalia_r

dear john, even if you’re not cute it doesn’t matter how slim you are. but i’m sure you’re cute enough. don’t underestimate yourself. i saw fat, very fat guys having girlfriends. don’t you worry no more. Be confident!

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I would say slim too skinny. You’re still young so you’ll probably fill out a bit still. If you’re worried, eat lots of protein and focus on creating muscle.

john_onearth
New_user john_onearth is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When john_onearth reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
john_onearth

But have you seen guys my size have hot girlfriends. Please dont say yes so that i feel good, just an honest answer. Would like to get some more replies

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I think for your height, you’re pretty slim. You should try eating more proteins and getting into shape. :) Yes, I’ve seen guys get hot girlfriends, both voluptuous guys and slim ones and average ones. Honest answer.

BeckyBedbug
Style_council
BeckyBedbug

It doesn’t matter about your weight. Some girls like slim guys and some like heavy guys.

I’ve had an ex who was 9st and one who was 18st. It made no difference to me.

lalipops
Style_council
lalipops

even though you are slim, you can go to gym and take proteins. That would build you up, I’ve seen it on a friend. But even though appearances does matter for some girls, your personality is more important than that, you have to be confident in yourself and you can conquer the girl you like.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION