SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

I’ve been going to the gym for about 10 months now, everyone says i look skinnier but the numbers dont prove it. ive been looking into wight loss pills. ive been looking into the QuickTrim diet, what are your opinions on that?

Here’s a website that can give you more info on the product i’m planning on buying;

http://quick-trim.info/products/extreme-burn-test/

posted over 1 year ago
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

dont trust them,i think theres no need to buy any pills,maybe i would try talking to somebody who works at your gym to change your routine

posted over 1 year ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

there isn’t a 1:1 direct correlation between weight and size, because your body is composed of things that have different densities—e.g., muscle s like 4x denser than fat.

would you rather weigh 120 lbs of 30% fat mass, or 130 lbs of 10% fat mass? hint: the latter would look thinner. don’t pay attention to numbers. and don’t even consider pills.

posted over 1 year ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

I don’t recommend you to use them. As far as I know, they contain substances that harm your body. About the gym, you might have replaced fat with muscles :D

posted over 1 year ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I agree with patlaenz. I don’t know where you live, but even here in the US there’s no way of telling what’s actually in them, since the FDA doesn’t test them (or approve them). Don’t give up! Change up your eating habits more and change up your exercise routine! Keep doing it the healthy way!

posted over 1 year ago

dorotron
Style_council
dorotron

It shouldn’t be about the numbers!! Definitely keep at it – you can still be lean and trim at the same weight.

posted over 1 year ago

canyoupasstheglitter
Style_council
canyoupassth...

I dont trust weight loss pills. They may harm your health and ruin your digestion too! As long as you feel good, then dont care about the numbers! I really have to applaud you for going to the gym for 10 months!

posted over 1 year ago

Emiliano
New_user Emiliano is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When Emiliano reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
Emiliano

Well weight loss pills is good for quick weight loss, there are many diet pills available which helps you in reducing weight. But they some times causes adverse, reactions to our body and make it weaken and unhealthy. Doing regular exercise, and taking control on diet avoiding oily food will be the best to loose weight and also to gain good physical health and fitness.

posted over 1 year ago

flockingowls
Style_council
flockingowls

I wouldn’t trust them. Usually when people take weight loss pills to lose weight they gain it back once they stop. You should just go to the gym and eat healthy

posted over 1 year ago

lindajudour
Style_council
lindajudour

Those pills do look tempting especially the way they’re advertised, but I wouldn’t trust them. The ingredients might be a hazard to our health for all we know. And besides, you can be gaining muscle weight which might be the reason why the numbers haven’t proved anything.

posted over 1 year ago

maya87
Style_council
maya87

I will never eat pills to lose weight.

posted over 1 year ago

Terrafirma
Style_council
Terrafirma

NEVER EVER go by numbers !!!!!You could lose your life by comparing yourself to the “AVERAGE” or weighing less. Its all albout EATING RIGHT enough caloric intake with good foods and TONING! thats it!!!!!!!!never wear yourself thin at the gym! Do not constantly weigh yourself, weight for twice a year checkups!!!!! trust me! IVE BEEN THROUGH THIS. Im a size 0 but im 135 I lift weights, some of that unwanted numbers is MUSCLE! 99% of models DO NOT have enough muscle to do basic things THEY ARE UNHEALTHY.

posted over 1 year ago

FakeBlikeu
Style_council
FakeBlikeu

they’re not good for your health

posted about 1 year ago

GracieJ
New_user GracieJ is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When GracieJ reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
GracieJ

commercials make them look like they actually work and maybe they do for a select few, but not for anyone i’ve ever met

posted about 1 year ago

theiconiccat
Style_council
theiconiccat

nooooooooo!the worst way!try to achieve what you want with healthy diet and exercising!

posted about 1 year ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I was actually considering trying some. I have an aunt though who has been taking them since she could remember and now her doctor says that because she has been taking them for a long time that she has really bad heart problems

posted about 1 year ago

livinglearningeating
Style_council
livinglearni...

They’re not natural and if they really worked, people would eat whatever they want and all be slim…I’d say skip it and just keep doing what you’re doing – as others have mentioned, the same volume of muscle ways more than that much fat. If you’ve been gymming it up, you’re probably losing fat and gaining muscle, so you ARE becoming slimmer. Strong is the new sexy!

xx,
Sabrina @ Living, Learning, Eating
http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/

posted about 1 year ago

lauren922
Style_council
lauren922

Unless you are quite large, do not use them. They should only be used to start off a diet plan if you are physically unable to exercise until you get to a weight where you can. Talk to a fitness instrustor/personal trainer, you might just be at a plateau

posted about 1 year ago

FashionGirl25
New_user FashionGirl25 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When FashionGirl25 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
FashionGirl25

I don’t think pills actually work. I would never use them myself. There are better, healther, safer ways to lose weight than by using pills.

posted 12 months ago

ish22
Style_council
ish22

With the pills you may get side effects….you can try massaging your body with some ayurvedic or essential oil..they are 100 natural and you won’t get any side effects…but you must get the right oil which really helps you in lossing weight…

posted 12 months ago

AllisonRyan
New_user AllisonRyan is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AllisonRyan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AllisonRyan

I vote no on the pills. If you’ve hit a plateau, have you tried switching up your workout routine? Maybe try a different type of class at the gym, or look up different workouts. You have to really push yourself to get past that plateau. Pills generally claim to help, but what happens when you stop taking them?

posted 12 months ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

I wouldn’t risk it myself. I have heard a lot of horror stories about them and not too many claims to fame. I’m a ratio person and if the tide is not in its favor, I tend to be more critical.

posted 12 months ago

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

Please don’t take them…! While weight loss pills may allure you with the instant gratification, there have been cases of liver failure related to their consumption. I don’t think it’s worth it, not when you’re already working out diligently (go you!). It’ll take some time, but if you eat right and exercise right, you’ll see results eventually. Be patient!

I echo the sentiment that you may have to see into the workouts that you’ve been doing in case it isn’t the right one for your goal.

posted 12 months ago

penelope204
Style_council
penelope204

If you want to lose weight do it the right way.Yes the pills will probably work but only for a while because once you stop using them all the weight you loss will be gained back.It’s best to eat right and work out because in the end the short cut (taking pills to lose weight quickly) becomes the long run. (gaining all the weight back and starting from scratch)

posted 12 months ago

rachel212
New_user rachel212 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When rachel212 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
rachel212

i think they are a waste of time and money how can a pill tell you body what to do

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION