SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
UniquecStyle
Style_council
UniquecStyle

I’ve been going to the gym for about 10 months now, everyone says i look skinnier but the numbers dont prove it. ive been looking into wight loss pills. ive been looking into the QuickTrim diet, what are your opinions on that?

Here’s a website that can give you more info on the product i’m planning on buying;

http://quick-trim.info/products/extreme-burn-test/

posted almost 2 years ago
1 2
RonBarba
New_user RonBarba is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RonBarba reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RonBarba

I have tried all the possible diets out there and the only thing that works for me is healthy eating. All those temporary diet programs might work for a few weeks or months but never long term so it is better to cut out all processed foods and still to natural foods. For recipes and health tips please follow my blog! :) http://itssweetcouture.tumblr.com/post/57433361845/love-bugs-and-ravishing-roses thanks!

posted about 1 year ago

ronni_girl
Style_council
ronni_girl

If you are not use to working out, you’ll be discouraged by the scale. Muscle weighs more then fat, so if you continue to work out, you may weigh more, but look better! This is the major adjustment you need to make to notice weight loss: STOP EATING BREAD. If you have a gut at all, it’s most likely due to gluten intake. Though a healthy turkey sandwich looks fresh and simple, your body holds onto that gluten and it’s harder to digest. Unless you’re going to be doing an hour+ of cardio, avoid bread and cheese and stick to salads, proteins, steel cut oats, lots of water and vitamins.

I’ve tried diet pills, they are not good for you and any weight you lose by them will come back after you stop taking them and it’s not a healthy alternative to weight loss. Good luck!

posted about 1 year ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION