SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

I need help on reducing thigh fat and stomach fat!! Of course exercising but I just don’t have time for that.

posted over 1 year ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

There’s no magic way to do it. You can either exercise or reduce your calorie intake or have surgery. Remember jogging for 10 minutes or doing 25 squats a day still counts as exercise and is better than nothing. If you’re just not interested in exercise, than smaller meals is the way to go, but don’t starve yourself or the weight will come right back when you burn out on your strict diet. Here is a good calorie calculator that will help you figure out how many calories you need to eat. I wouldn’t try losing more than a pound a week, because that’s very hard to maintain and is usually not a permanent weight loss. If you just want to tone up, then exercising is your only option. Sorry :/

posted over 1 year ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Exercising-short workouts with weights are just as effective if you don’t have time. Try to eat mostly fruit and veggies and drink lots of water.

posted over 1 year ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

eat less and exercise more. that’s the only way to lose any fat.

posted over 1 year ago

zatrudny1
Style_council
zatrudny1

Running : A mile a day keeps the pounds away

posted over 1 year ago

StylisticallyAcc
Style_council
Stylisticall...

Do Blogilates! Her videos are really short so you don’t have to exercise for too long!
http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates

posted over 1 year ago

kristenseee
New_user kristenseee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When kristenseee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
kristenseee

I do these exercises that I learned from dance that really work. Definitely check out Blogilates on Youtube. It will kill any area of your body that is not exactly how you want it. Pain is gain, and pain is only temporary. Remember that!

posted over 1 year ago

K_J_O
New_user K_J_O is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When K_J_O reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
K_J_O

Start Jogging , Bicycling , Brisk Walking… Drink More Water it can help to keep your metabolism and Take an Effective Diet.. A Calorie Shifting Diet can help you to lose the fat effectively.

posted about 1 year ago

coupontot
New_user coupontot is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When coupontot reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
coupontot

cut out sweets from your diet and consume a low carbohydrate and low calorie diet.

posted about 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

walk,worked for me

posted about 1 year ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Well, if you don’t exercise, the only other thing I can think of are external options like CoolSculpting or surgery. Exercise and diet can reduce your fat deposits, but if you don’t have time to exercise, diet and/or external options will be your only choices.

posted about 1 year ago

Astraete
Style_council
Astraete

The area on your thighs can only be made fit by exercise for that specific area- squats, crunches, etc. The excuse of not having time to exercise for 10-20 minutes every morning is just an excuse. (:
Also, it’s never about eating less food or starving yourself and feeling like shit, it’s about eating right!

posted about 1 year ago

crystalj
New_user crystalj is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When crystalj reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
crystalj

low carb, no sodium diet — fruits and veggies are the best!

posted about 1 year ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

There’s no such thing as spot reduction. So when you want to burn fat, you will burn fat through out your whole body. Stay away from salty foods and drink lots of water. Don’t forget your cardio!

posted 12 months ago

UnicornCupcake
Style_council
UnicornCupcake

What LittleBee said is true, you can’t spot reduce, but you CAN spot tone, I recommend pliés, which are a type of ballet stretch, I especially love this video from blogilates for my thighs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I-c-yw5ZrQ.

posted 12 months ago

Elenashephard
New_user Elenashephard is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Elenashephard reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Elenashephard

You can’t lose fat by focussing only one area, you need to lose fat from your entire body and for that you need a combination of a healthy diet with some effective fat loss exercises. If you really serious about shedding fat, you need to follow these basic things. To understand the basic of losing fat, visit this http://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/topical-fat-loss/fat-loss-basics.html

posted 11 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION