SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

Do any of you drink weight loss pills? Have you ever drank HYDROXYCUT? If you have, can you tell me if it does indeed work?

XOXO

posted about 3 years ago
Humming
Style_council
Humming

I’ve never taken them. (before you start, have you tried a fast walk for one hour every morning? You can listen to music or audio downloads while you do it.) that way the weight will stay off.

posted about 3 years ago

junea9
New_user junea9 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When junea9 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
junea9

Some simple guidelines for weight loss are as follows:
• Avoid excessive intake of carbohydrates in diet by avoiding eating rice, breads.
• Introduce more of fresh vegetables and fruits in daily diet.
• For good metabolism process drink at least 7-8 glasses of water in a day.
• Take your food divided in three main food time.
• Avoid eating oily, spicy food or sweets in between the meals
• Avoid lazing out and eating in front of T.V.
• Follow some regular exercise. Walking, Running definitely helps to lose weight.

posted about 3 years ago

thebackstagediva
Style_council
thebackstage...

Can I join? Lots of weight t lose.

posted about 3 years ago

SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

just to make things clear, I need to shed a few pounds, and fast, but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to exercise while I’m drinking them and dieting properly, I don’t want to be a size 0, I just want to lose the pounds gradually, in the next 2 months…

&& yes, you can join me on my journey!
posted about 3 years ago

donamethew
New_user donamethew is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When donamethew reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
donamethew

I just wanna loss my tummy fat, what should I do? :(

posted about 3 years ago

SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

Donamethew: I’m trying to do that as well and I find that doing crunches works wonders. Really, no lie! And if you want to make it a cool workout, here’s a link: http://youtu.be/E1nSuqXb8sY

Swimming has done good for me, it also helps firm your chest. But I do crunches standing up.

posted about 3 years ago

yamigirl
Style_council
yamigirl

honestly, not to be mean, but the whole diet pill thing is fake. They only advertise that stuff to make money off of ppl. I am a tennis player; i run, jump rope, and do ab exercise at least 3x a week and I maintain a great figure. I’m not a size zero, but I am slim. If you aren’t obese and have a healthy diet you don’t need to lose weight your perfect the way you are. If you want to get toned or have abs the only way to do it is to workout and eat right. Not only will you be healthier, but the results will last longer than taking a diet pill. Good luck and don’t be afraid to work your muscles :)

here is a link full of great ab workouts you can do, if you can i recommend going on a bike or elliptical machine at your local gym
http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/abdominalcorestrength1/a/NewCore.htm

posted about 3 years ago

SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

Yamigirl: No I totally agree, but my friend used this product and had amazing result, along with exercising and a diet.

I actually did cycling and aerobics for a semester in my community college, as a way to blow out steam and stress, it worked. I also lost 20-25 pounds in those 3 months. But rest assured that I’ve dismissed the idea of pills, I did it without them and I can do it again.

And thank you for the link, I really appreciate it.

posted about 3 years ago

yamigirl
Style_council
yamigirl

np susyvalencia hope the link helped :) but im sure u could lose a few pounds fast by just doing aerobics n cycling anyway good luck

posted about 3 years ago

SuzeV
Style_council
SuzeV

Yamigirl: Yeah, I’m sure you’re right, plus, I got a soccer player as a little sister, that girl loves to run around, so I guess I’m not gaining any weight over Thanksgiving!

posted about 3 years ago

Ykx
Style_council
Ykx

when you want to excercise you can eat beetroot or cabbage a few hours before working out. those vegetables enhance your sports performance (they ‘clean out’ your blood and let your body make more red bloodcells) so that you can work out longer :)

posted about 3 years ago

JillMaryDuggan
New_user JillMaryDuggan is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When JillMaryDuggan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JillMaryDuggan

The health agency in US did a recall on slimming products. There is a potent risks in taking these pills. You can eradicate fat mass easily by changing your lifestyle.

posted about 3 years ago

SuperhazelRosapastel
New_user SuperhazelRosapastel is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When SuperhazelRosapastel reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SuperhazelRo...

Please do not use pills :( they have a lot of side effects! You look beautiful! but if it makes you feel better and more confident, all you have to do is eat healthier! try it! just don’t eat junk! prepare your own food! and oh! the health benifits if you start juicing! (not a diet) and drink green tea and water everyday!

posted about 3 years ago

SurlyGirly
New_user SurlyGirly is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When SurlyGirly reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
SurlyGirly

I’ve used Hydroxycut before. I’ve never done drugs before, but I imagine drinking or taking Hydroxycut is much like tweaking. I’m not a fan.

posted about 3 years ago

angstkitten
Style_council
angstkitten

“No I totally agree, but my friend used this product and had amazing result, along with exercising and a diet.”
I think that if you have an appropriate diet and exercise regimen you will lose weight. Why waste money on a product that can’t prove it does anything? (Why do you think they have to put the “results not typical” text on the bottom of the screen every time they present a supposed “success story” :\).
If anything, Hydroxycut works on a placebo effect. Why waste your money?

posted about 3 years ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

While I understand the sense of urgency to lose weight, I don’t think this is the best option. My brother took something similar and he did lose a lot of weight, but I believe his heart-rate increased or his blood pressure, because he was so energized. It just didn’t seem healthy. :(

If you want to lose weight and be safe, you could try CoolSculpting or something similar. These are non-surgical options that compliment a person who is working out and dieting. Plus it’s FDA approved, so you know it won’t harm you.

Just thought I’d share another option. Good luck! :)

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION