SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

Is there anyone vegan or simply trying to be vegan? Share your thoughts and experiences! :)

posted almost 2 years ago
ChicBabydoll
Style_council
ChicBabydoll

I’ve tried but I’m still living with my parents and it’s really hard to be on a vegan diet when someone else is always doing the grocery shopping. I think I’ll be a bit more successful when I move out (:

Are you vegan?

KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

I am not, but I’ve tried for a month but it’s hard there was too much temptations ):

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I’m like 80% vegan….I was entirely for a while, but my health got really bad from missing some key nutrients. Not I try to make sure to have some kind of seafood once a week and I have good cheese and stuff once in a while to get enough calcium and fats.

I think its hard at first, but once you get used to it its pretty simple. The vast majority of restaurants either have something vegan, or if you ask they can omit the meat/dairy and make you a custom vegan version of something. There’s lots of websites out there to help you cook-I like vegweb for easy dinners and The Post Punk Kitchen for more difficult, but REALLY tasty vegan dishes.

And don’t forget to take vitamins if you go vegan. A B-complex one is essential, and calcium/iron is often recommended as well.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION