Twitter
Googleplus
vicbosser
New_user vicbosser is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When vicbosser reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
vicbosser

I had toenail fungus right now. What your recommended treatment product? I’ve search a while in Google the top most toenail fungus, and it’s the Zerofungus. Had anyone try to used it before? Is it really effective? How long the treatment is when using this cream? Thanks..

posted over 3 years ago
ashleerose44
New_user ashleerose44 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When ashleerose44 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ashleerose44

I’ve heard so much good feedback’s about that cream but I’ve never try it.But i believe it’s effective treatment based on the testimonials of people who’ve used it before. You can also try the fungusil, it forms like Wartrol. And i know this is more cheaper that other treatment product nowadays.

posted over 3 years ago

LaurenWolfe89
New_user LaurenWolfe89 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LaurenWolfe89 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LaurenWolfe89

Hi Vicbosser. Just happen to come across your post. One of my friends suffered from toenail fungus after picking it up from a gym shower room. She tried and tested that product (ZeroFungus) and she told me that it is effective. If I’m not mistaken, her infected nails started to clear up after 3 weeks of constant application of ZeroFungus. She also combined it with cider vinegar and of course, a few tweaks on her foot hygiene. I hope that helps. Good luck.

posted over 3 years ago

vicbosser
New_user vicbosser is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When vicbosser reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
vicbosser

ashleerose44, can you state more info about Fungusil? Yesterday, my cousin suggested me that treatment. And she told me it was effective and the treatment period was very fast. For now, I’m using Cider Vinegar as temporary treatment. Lauren, thanks for that very good info. It looks like i will choose over Fungusil and Zerofungus. Thanks guys!

posted over 3 years ago

babygurldali
New_user babygurldali is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When babygurldali reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
babygurldali

i dont know

posted over 3 years ago

LaurenWolfe89
New_user LaurenWolfe89 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When LaurenWolfe89 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LaurenWolfe89

Vicbosser, I would just like to remind you that when you use ZeroFungus or Fungusil, as I mentioned in my last post, it is also necessary that you practice good foot hygiene. The fungi that cause toenail fungus can actually spread to your other nails and even to other parts of your body. So, pay attention to to the cleanliness of your feet. Make sure that you change socks regularly, dry your feet well before wearing your shoes, use separate towel for your feet and body, and if possible wear sandals or slippers to allow your feet to breathe.

posted over 3 years ago

Littlemissmd
New_user Littlemissmd is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Littlemissmd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Littlemissmd

I am actually a 3rd year medical student right now—and I just took my boards for my medical license—and I had to spend a bit of time on memorizing all the different fungi that can invade tissues like the nail bed. Truth is—there is no topical solution to toenail fungus—it is a tough one to fight. The only real solution would be an oral medication—oral lamisil or griseofulvin. These medications are broken down by your liver, so docs are hesitant to prescribe for that reason. But if you are healthy—hydrate well and do not have a bad history regarding your kidney and liver, it should be just fine. Oral lamisil is a 3 month journey and you cannot miss a single dose—a physician will ask you if you have tried all topical options, but even they know that topical just doesn’t get rid of the problem completely. Oral lamisil hangs out in your system for quite a while and keeps fighting off the fungus that keeps trying to grow back until your entire nail has grown out. Keep those nails dry and out of moisture—and expose them to plenty of sunlight and avoid nail polish at all costs as it encourages fungal growth.

posted over 3 years ago

Littlemissmd
New_user Littlemissmd is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Littlemissmd reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Littlemissmd

I should also add that if one of your toe nails are infected by the fungus—it is very contagious to your other nails, so when trimming and cleaning DO NOT infect your healthy nails. Always disinfect your trimming materials with a mixture of choloride bleach with white vinegar for a minimum of 20 minutes.

posted over 3 years ago

raspberry5
New_user raspberry5 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When raspberry5 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
raspberry5

I used Fungusil, the one with the dropper. I just had to drop twice under the nail bed of my infected toenail. And I agree that while on and even after treatment, good feet hygiene should be practiced because it was were it all started. We didn’t take too much care on our feet that’s why we got fungi. It’s a lesson we should all be learning.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION