SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
illq
Style_council
illq

so I’m going to take the SAT in a couple of months and I’m scared I’m going to be really sleepy because I was the last time I took it. I really want to get a good score, so any tips or tricks you guys recommend to not fall asleep. FYI I don’t drink coffee or energy drinks, so anything else would be great!

posted about 3 years ago
1 2
onlyfashionable
Style_council
onlyfashionable

Cold water or look at an handsome boy :D

posted over 2 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

The best think you can do is exercise at least 3 times a week for at least an hour, it may seem weird right now but soon you will feel more energized during the day and also sleep like a baby during the night. Also make sure you’re not eating any junk food, eat healthy, lots of fruit, organic stuff, and water.
Best of luck on the SAT!

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

That drowsy feeling can usually be blamed on sitting still for so long in a quiet room full of other people breathing up all the oxygen! When you start to feel sleepy try sitting up straight and taking a few deep breaths. Next, do some arm stretches and wiggle your feet and legs around a little. This can usually be done without being to loud or distracting. Do some ankle circles, too. This all helps get the blood flowing and can help wake you up a bit.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Also, apples don’t have caffeine. Just sugar. The caffeine thing is just a rumor.

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

coffeeeee

posted over 2 years ago

ninnda
Style_council
ninnda

playing game, soup!

posted over 2 years ago

Jessymen
Style_council
Jessymen

I heard eating bananas were supposed to help!

posted over 2 years ago

nocturnalpandaa
Style_council
nocturnalpandaa

be sure to bring a high sugar snack that will take a while to digest. try grapes, clementines, a granola bar.

for breakfast avoid eating a lot of carbs. focus on proteins like egg whites. protein will perk you up, too much carbs will weigh you down.

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION