SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KeshTatya
Style_council
KeshTatya

My stomach hurts for 3 days, I thought it was only gastric ulcer. But the first doctor told me I suffered typhus. The second doctor told me it is caused by stress and/or anxiety. Anyone went through this before? Thanks!

posted over 2 years ago
Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I sometimes get stomach aches but mostly headaches when I get too stressed. I find it helpful to just relax with some chamomile tea and try to work out my issues.

posted over 2 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

Yes, 2 years ago, I had the same problem with my stomach, caused by stress. Try drinking a lot of tea, eating healthy and regular, but most important: get rid of the stress. Everything is going to be alright, you are safe and loved :)

posted over 2 years ago

jessicacorena
Style_council
jessicacorena

Nervous stomach is only cured with sleep. Regular sleeping or resting when you’re tired will help calm the stress. There are other things to do, but sleep helps a lot.

posted over 2 years ago

davidmartin414
New_user davidmartin414 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When davidmartin414 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
davidmartin414

YES YOU ARE RIGHT…

posted over 2 years ago

Geek_Le_Chic
Style_council
Geek_Le_Chic

Medical literature will show that stress has drastic effects on the human body, especially on the Gastrointestinal system.

I am currently in medical school, and last year I went through a several month ordeal of constant stomach pain, bloating, nausea, and “the runs”. Desperate for answers, I went to my primary care physician. He explained that the stress i was enduring in school had led to what is called Irritable Bowel Syndrome. His recommendation was natural remedies including Flaxeed Oil, Probiotics (help calm your tummy by neutralizing the acidic secretions due to excess stress), and meditation. I am currently feeling great, and am constantly working keeping my stress to a minimum.

Stress and lack of sleep are the ultimate evils for your stomach and bowels. Avoid these two at all costs!!!

**If you have severe stomach pain, and notice that it gets worse when not eating, or you notice blood in your stools, you likely have a stomach ulcer caused by chronic stress—this requires medical intervention asap.

Good luck and please keep us updated!! And play it cool, wipe that stress off you :-)

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION