SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

EVERYONE SEEMS TO WANT TO LOOSE WEIGHT WELL GUESS WHAT……..NOT ME!!! I ACTUALLY WANT TO GAIN WEIGHT I AM 5’1 1/2 I PROBABLY WEIGH ABOUT 118LBS RIGHT NOW AND I WANT TO WEIGH 135LBS. I LOVE THE CURVEY “TONED” LOOK MEANING CURVASHIOUS BUT TIGHT “NO GUT” SO IF ANYONE HAS TIPS OR WEBSITES THAT CAN HELP WITH WEIGHT GAIN RECIPIES OR ANYTHING THAT WILL WORK OR EVEN IF YOUR IN MY AREAR DO YOU HAVE ANY GOOD NUTRITIONIST YOU CAN RECOMMEND
THANKS XOXO

posted over 2 years ago
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Really focus on weight lifting and toning. This will help you achieve that toned look you’re talking about. Mostly it’s about upping your calorie intake, but you might talk to a doctor about the calories you will need to be consuming to gain weight. I would focus on “good” fats, like those found in nuts and veggies (corn, peas, soy, etc.). Also eat salmon and shellfish, if you can afford it. Eating complex carbs is always good for you, but try to stay away from refined sugar, since this is really bad for you in the long-run.

Whatever you do, don’t just start eating junk! No matter what your weight goal or what your body type is this is never good for you! Remember, there are worse things in processed foods besides fat and calories. Your body can use those things, but it can’t use chemicals!

posted over 2 years ago

DOMOnation
Style_council
DOMOnation

thanks so much im planning on talking to a nutritionist

posted over 2 years ago

livinglearningeating
Style_council
livinglearni...

Good for you! I posted about my (successful) journey in weight gain here, with a sample day’s eats: http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/2011/11/wiam-weight-gain-style.html

Eat before bed, drink calories, enrich everything (having a PB&J? Make that PB thicker and add chocolate chips. Having ice cream? Go for premium, add nuts and sauces and cookies. Having veggies? Grate on the cheese or add dressing. Etc.) Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION