SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jadoremoi
Style_council
jadoremoi

What are some tips on losing weight? ANything can help!

posted over 2 years ago
diazcarlos
New_user diazcarlos is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When diazcarlos reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
diazcarlos

join gym

posted over 2 years ago

Jemay5810
Style_council
Jemay5810

after giving birth…i gain 73pounds…form a super slim me of 93pounds… i cant wear my dresses and so i decided to take in charge of me again. i drinks lots of water before meal time. i stop drinking soft drinks but i eat everything.. after doing that for almost a year , i am now 116pounds…and by the way breast feeding also helps me lost those extra pounds…

posted over 2 years ago

biancas
Style_council
biancas

If you want to do it properly, it’s gonna have to be a whole lifestyle change: try eating healthy, no more junk food from now on, the internet is full of articles of what you should/shouldn’t eat. And be active: join a gym, swim, run, anything.

posted over 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I never drink juice or pop unless I’m at a party but even then I usually mix my alcohol with water and lime juice unless I really crave some juice. I do 3 days of full body work outs and 2 days of 30 minute cardio in between. I eat 3 healthy meals a day with 2 snacks of vegetables or fruit in between meals (apples with peanut butter tastes amazing). I drink about 6-8 cups of water a day and sometimes some chamomile tea or fruit infused green tea if I’m craving something kind of sweet. If I’m at a gathering with my friends I will have a couple cookies or a cupcake, don’t try to eliminate all treats because that’s just depressing and it will make you crave sweets more, but do limit it to only special occasions. Most importantly try to keep busy with friends and family and go on hikes, I find that when I’m out and about I don’t get as hungry because I’m distracted.

posted over 2 years ago

emmasworld
New_user emmasworld is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When emmasworld reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
emmasworld

Never skip meals, just regulate portions. Drink water instead of juices, pop, alcohol. Eat lots of leafy greens, whole grains and root vegetables. Don’t forget to get some protein at least in 2 meals (lean meats and fish). No refined sugars, and avoid processed foods as much as possible. Get at least 30 minutes of exercise per day. This isnt the quickest way, but the weight will stay off and you wont harm your body. You can budget for one cheat day every 2 weeks, but once you get going you may not feel the need for a cheat day. This diet will make you feel so much better overall. Good luck! :)

posted over 2 years ago

Rayy
Style_council
Rayy

stop eating that much

posted over 2 years ago

albert12
New_user albert12 is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When albert12 reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
albert12

Exercise is very common nowadays to lose weight. Apart from exercise you can try Green Tea for losing few kilos. This is suggested by many peoples. But consume this only after prescription from doctor. Stay away from junk foods as well as foods rich in fats plus carbohydrates.

posted over 2 years ago

CristinaSs
Style_council
CristinaSs

fruit, vegetables and exercises..thats all

posted over 2 years ago

ruxiv
Style_council
ruxiv

SPOOORT HEALTH FOOD

posted over 2 years ago

AlexandraB
Style_council
AlexandraB

Oh well I was a gymnast for 11 years, so when I retired 4 years ago I was expecting to get kinda fat. But it wasn’t so. I just got taller and I was always kinda skinny. Today I am 1.65 cm tall and I weight 43 kilos. I think ideal weight for me is 45 kilos. Anyways, I never had problems like being fat or anything, but I can tell you that if you want to be not only in shape but also healthy, you have to eat well in the morning, do exercises at least half hour per day and NEVER starve yourself ! You’ll only get sick ! And try to eat salads, it’s summer anyways, salads are good in the summer time, they are fresh and tasty ! ^^

posted over 2 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

Check out some of blogilates meal plans and exercise routines. I’m going to try some too :)) they’re free too :D yay!

posted over 2 years ago

DaianaAv
New_user DaianaAv is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When DaianaAv reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
DaianaAv

sport,diet..

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

Eat a big breakfest! Then you won’t feel so hungry later in the day :)

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

don`t eat sweets and fats ! don`t use butter ! stop using the cream start using joghurt ! don`t fry just grill. ! Enjoy gym !

posted over 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

Avoid chocolate, ice cream, cookies, chips… etc. Since it’s summer, all fruits should be ripened and ready to eat! So, have those as an alternative if you have a craving for sweets. Yes, excersizing is the probably the fastest way to lose weight, but for people who usually don’t do any physical activity on a daily/weekly basis, except walking, can hard to start and continue! TRY to go on a run with a friend once or twice a week, or go biking! Jump-rope has almost the same effect as going running, so do like 200 every other day… You can also try skipping dinner, because dinner is at the end of the day, and sometimes people eat a little late such as 8pm… going to bed in a short while after you eat can be a fast way for gaining weight. I don’t want to make it sound like you should starve yourself… Just have a satisfying breakfast, and a big lunch, and a small light snack in the evening if you do get hungry! Hope this helps!

posted over 2 years ago

liv_landa23
Style_council
liv_landa23

Honestly, you’re gonna see SOOOO many “tips and tricks” for losing weight. But here’s the deal- if you’re at a healthy weight, stay there. If you’re over weight, figure out why first. You may have a medical thing going on that might need to be addressed to help you. If it’s due to poor eating habits, there’s only one way to fix that… and it’s not a “quick fix”. To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you consume. To burn a pound of fat off, you need to burn 3336 calories more than you consumed.

posted over 2 years ago

jadoremoi
Style_council
jadoremoi

OMG thanks guys, gonna use all of this

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION