Twitter
Googleplus
serria
New_user serria is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When serria reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
serria

I am a smoking man, I know smoking is bad for health but I can not stop. Some friends suggust me to try a e-cigar but I have never used that, can I trust the e-cigar?
Alao I want to know what methods are you using to quit smoking.

posted about 3 years ago
Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

If you want to quit smoking DO NOT USE electronic cigarettes…they are very toxic and you will end using it forever or start smoking again. If your lover or your best friend will quit too, you will succed together

posted about 3 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

Is my advice usefull?

posted about 3 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i`ve never tried to smoke ! for me is unhealthy and i just hate the smell of cigarettes ! Maybe try some nicorette gum or plasters !

posted about 3 years ago

starsandstitches
Style_council
starsandstit...

The key goal is to reduce the amount you take per day. Stopping gradually in short.
Try cutting your daily cigarette in half per day and do it everyday for a week. Then the next week cut it again in half. Until you can live without smoking. It may sound easy but it depends on every person.

Try substituting cigarettes to bubble gums or candy or anything to chew on. Smoking is a form of releasing tension or stress so you might want to have a stress ball, or try relaxation techniques when in stress.

Accepting that you are smoking too much is the first step in smoking cessation and you’re doing great! Hope you finally overcome this habit. :)

posted almost 3 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Try gum…butr try figuring out why you smoke. If its cause you’re stressed or it relaxes you try to find another hobby. Like yoga..

KimberlyLove

AmourxHandmade
Style_council
AmourxHandmade

Keep yourself occupied. Or find a new hobby so that whenever you feel like smoking, you turn to that hobby. And do a gradual cut down on the number of cigs you smoke per day.
When there’s a will, there’s a way.

ryanAbram
New_user ryanAbram is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When ryanAbram reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
ryanAbram

Start drinking Cold coffee with ice cream it is going to work definitely i’ve have tried and it works.
-———————————————————
DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER

REPLY TO DISCUSSION