Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  best eye creamsget rid of wrinkleshealth and beautytop eye creamswrinkle treatment
merlynsmith
New_user merlynsmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When merlynsmith reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
merlynsmith

I have really deep wrinkles under my eyes. I get the recommended amount of sleep and I don’t know what to do. I always look tired. I don’t really want to experiment with numerous lotions and creams so do you now any good home remedies?

posted over 1 year ago
Sweetiepie1997
New_user Sweetiepie1997 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Sweetiepie1997 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Sweetiepie1997

I have the same problem, I’ve been using cucumber slices on my eyes once or twice a day depending on how bad it is for about 15 minutes, it feels very refreshing and it has helps the wrinkles to fade, I’ve only been doing this for about a week and I already notice a difference. I’ve also experimented with a bit of Crisco, I know it sounds weird but it actually really works if you don’t mind the feeling. It’s actually pretty amazing how well the Crisco works and I just started using it yesterday, it’s also an amazing moisturizer. I weird but effective solution.

posted over 1 year ago

nitab
Style_council
nitab

Same, but i like to use Clinique laser focus. And it totally helps!

posted over 1 year ago

Remedy_Flaw
New_user Remedy_Flaw is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When Remedy_Flaw reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Remedy_Flaw

Try putting a couple of used tea bags in the fridge until they’re cool and then leaving them on your eyes, the caffeine and the cold work wonders. Just remember to wash off the tea stains!

posted over 1 year ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Hey :)

I would like to offer an evening cream with Retinol in it. While you mention you don’t want to experiment too much, I would suggest you look into Retinol. It has done wonders for my friend’s mom who is approaching 60 years old. It has been really helpful with giving her a more…“plump” look. Not only does this reduce noticable wrinkles, but just makes your skin look great!

posted about 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION