Twitter
Googleplus
Kateme
New_user Kateme is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Kateme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Kateme

I am looking for cosmetic dentist who use good material for bleach my teeth,
got information if bad acid can destroy my teeth
my friend told me that she did teeth whitening and got pain around 2 weeks, I think its wasn’t something cheap then she also got pain, anyone can share for me?

posted about 2 years ago
shikshin
Style_council
shikshin

What country are you in? Teeth bleaching should be taken very seriously. I’ve read many articles on people who’ve had quite poor results and even had terrible issues afterwards. Research the products and the dentist before you do anything. Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Hi Kateme,

Shikshin asked a good question – if you live in the USA country, you can always do yelp or go to Rate My Doctor to see if the dentists you have in mind are any good. Sometimes googling here and there can really help you find the right doctor.

I’ve never had any experience with teeth whitening, but I heard if you do it too much, the teeth will be too sensitive (hence the pain your friend might have got).

Best of luck! x

posted about 2 years ago

Kateme
New_user Kateme is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Kateme reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Kateme

shikshin and watermoolen
I am in San Diego and I did of course yelp, google and any search engine and blog about this treatment that pain, doctors offer so much money without tell aside effect sensitive like watermoolen said or destroy your teeth, just say white light and/or bright
how important to you guys to be light you teeth, see from beauty appearance you are,
some friends told me that I need to do teeth whitening,
any professional here can explain clearly about some material they used and honestly about the feeling after do that

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

From what I’ve heard, too much bleaching can make your teeth sensitive, so be careful! If you have a regular dentist (you should!) I would talk to them about it. Most dentist offer this in-office.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION