Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  cellulite
RandixRizzo
New_user RandixRizzo is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When RandixRizzo reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
RandixRizzo

Unfortunately , the women on my mother’s side have really bad cellulite on their legs . so , being my mom’s daughter , i have cellulite . it’s not very bad , but it’s noticeable . i have tried everything i can think of , but it still isn’t working . i want to hopefully get rid of it before it gets worse . any tips on how to help reduce it ? thanks !

posted about 2 years ago
Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

I’m getting cellulite too and is not bad yet and I asked a fitness trainer and she said that with some workout, drink lot of water and have a balance diet should disappear or at least diminish. I guess lot of squats and inner and outter tight workout for us. Hope it helps. xx

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I used to have some :p my doctor told me I should drink a lot of green tea, avoid salted and fat things, and move! rollerblades, bicycle… whenever I don’t want to go out, I put some music on and just shake like a mad girl for an hour XD you can also do some massages. when you’re finish with your shower, turn it very cold . this is not nice but it will help your blood circulation. good luck ;)

posted about 2 years ago

Umbrellastripes
Style_council
Umbrellastripes

I’ve heard that if you exfoliate with coffee grinds the caffeine plumps up your skin a bit and helps reduce the signs of cellulite.

posted about 2 years ago

christinaaa
Style_council
christinaaa

Tone your legs and do lunges!!

posted almost 2 years ago

thelittleantlers
Style_council
thelittleant...

I’ve heard for a short term solution you can use a body brush over your body to boost circulation. I’ve tried it and its kinda painful at first! It seems to work for a few hours but thats about it!

allicinwonderland
Style_council
allicinwonde...

I spent a good portion of last year as a nanny for a 3 year old and a 2 year old, and they had cellulite on their cute chubby little legs! Before that, I always worried about getting cellulite as I got older, not realizing that so many people have it in different stages of their lives. But I’ve given up worrying, it’s too exhausting. You’re body is going to age, and you just have to appreciate the changes. I think I look better now than I did 3 years ago – I definitely look better now than I did in high school! I love watching my younger cousins grow up and see how their faces change as they age, and I just tell myself to have that same excitement about my own body. And working at staying strong and in shape can only help you out – not only for now, but for the future as well

venit_vidit_victis
New_user venit_vidit_victis is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When venit_vidit_victis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
venit_vidit_...

honestly, cellulite is mainly genetic and very very difficult to get rid of. I have a friend who does figure competitons and lifts weights insanely and diets for compeitions. She has cellulite and hers only starts to go away when she is at her very lowest weight, one that she will only maintain fr a few days around competition time before gaining most of it back.
Being at a healthy weight and exercising will help, but won’t get rid of it 100%. The most effective workouts will be heavy lifting: barbell squats, military press, barbell lunge, kettleball exercises, etc. Bodyweight squats and lunges can only do so much.

posted over 1 year ago

babydee305
New_user babydee305 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When babydee305 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
babydee305

Change your eating habits. I never liked the thought of eating healthy [veggies and fruits] until I changed my lifestyle. Eating healthy not only made me feel better, my skin started to look healthy, smooth and vibrant. It is also all about when you are ready for a change. I recommend Fixx Nip n’ Tuck, check it out: http://tinyurl.com/fixxnipntuck Hope I was helpful.

posted over 1 year ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

in my case when i loose a lot of pounds it almost vanished…eating no fat at all

posted over 1 year ago

KeilaFromPR
Style_council
KeilaFromPR

eat low fat and sodium
much water
much exercise
and creams of quality brands

posted over 1 year ago

AllisonRyan
New_user AllisonRyan is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When AllisonRyan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
AllisonRyan

I have heard that cellulite is linked to estrogen, which is why so many women have it! I love to research things online, and I’ve been learning about the science behind cellulite. Basically, your body creates structures that cause the dimpling effect of cellulite. It’s not necessarily fat alone. For me, everything went south when I turned 30…and I’m only 31! :( There are a few treatments out there that are supposed to work like SmoothShapes, truSculpt, and Cellulaze and the before and after pictures seem promising. I just don’t know if I’m ready to take the plunge yet!

posted 12 months ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Here is a video that can help! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddoAHrpaLAU

posted 12 months ago

ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

Here is a video that can help! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddoAHrpaLAU

posted 12 months ago

LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

I heard Mama bee’s belly butter for pregnant women actually helps with cellulite!

posted 9 months ago

JillianOwens
Style_council
JillianOwens

Hey :)

I looked around a bit and there appears to be a few options that are approved by the FDA. From my understanding, if it is approved by the FDA it has passed clinical trials and tests with success – right? If that’s the case things like truSculpt and similar products should work for you.

If you have had any success from the suggestions here, could you update us?! I would love to hear more about it.

Thanks!

posted 8 months ago

Jessiefc
Style_council
Jessiefc

I have cellulite and I am reduceing it with lot of cardio at least 40 minutes every day. I didn’t make exercices which is too bad, and I start doing at home cardio exercices with Deanne Berry videos on youtube!!! girls try to take a look this will save you money and your shape will be amazing!. Also, I drink lots of water to help me to reduce it!!. There are also tips like drink every morning warm water with lemon that it’s really good for reducing the cellulite!.
Take a look at my blog www.fashioncontenders.com

posted 8 months ago

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Somewhere between 80% and 90% of women have cellulite, so it’s really not a big deal. It was actually invented by Marks and Spencer so they could sell more of their shapewear. Of course, exercising and drinking lots of water and eating healthy will keep it at bay, but eliminating it entirely could just be a huge waste of time that you should spend on more enjoyable things. I’ve tried creams before and some of them (the more expensive ones) work, but only for as long as you use them regularly.

posted 8 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION