Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sociallyawkward
Style_council
sociallyawkward

Hey dolls,
Lately I have been really tired and lacking energy. I can have 10 hours of sleep and wake up still.tired.
#have any suggestions on what vitamins I can take or what food I should eat!!
#HELP..PLEASE!!

posted almost 3 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Some resources that might be helpful:
http://www.webmd.com/diet/fight-fatigue-energy-foods-6/power-up
http://www.caring.com/articles/5-foods-that-fight-fatigue
http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200310/fighting-fatigue-diet

If the problem persists no matter what you do, you may want to see a doctor because it could be something like anemia or hypothyroidism which might require further dietary changes, supplements, or drugs. But you can’t assume it’s one of those things without the proper tests. Chances are it’s just something simple like not even protein or poorly-spaced meals. Good luck!

blueviolet725
Style_council
blueviolet725

perhaps you should see your doctor…could be anemia, or thyroid, and a simple blood test will make all the difference,
a well balanced diet with protien, fruits and veggies is always good.
I use sparkpeople.com for tracking food and exercise, and they have some good info on nutritian.
oh, also, sometimes people are exhausted because they are dehydrated! drinks some water throughout the day…good luck

kORaZONE
Style_council
kORaZONE

im not one for caffeine or any type of energy drinks because when you drink them too often the side effects are extremely bad. so if your looking for something more natural try adding lime to more drinks (besides coronas) or even foods also wild orange extract is very energizing as well as mood uplifting.

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

drink lots and lots and lots of cool water! it will keep your metabolism going, cool down your body, and that will also help burn calories because you’ll be working on bringing your body temperature up. also, water refreshes your body, and is all around good for almost every organ in you. its always a great solution! :)

Chris213
Style_council
Chris213

I know that if you are iron deficient that can make you tired, have a lack of energy, etc. If you are a vegetarian, or don’t eat a lot of meat an iron supplement might be needed.

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

grapes!

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

Waking up a half an hour earlier than when you sually wake up is actually proven to make you less tired.

brightonb
Style_council
brightonb

@notsohum Where did you hear that?

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

go running! it’s a weird concept to exercise when you’re tired but sometimes it gets you out of a fatigued rut – assuming there’s nothing medically wrong with you.

HarveySmith
New_user HarveySmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When HarveySmith reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
HarveySmith

Some people can get by on 7 hours of sleep a night. Some people cannot. It sounds to me as though you are one of the people who cannot. Sorry, that is just the luck of the draw. Try going to bed at 10 consistently every night for a few weeks. See if you feel any better.

posted over 2 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

You need to make sure you have plenty of sleep. I find my day is at it’s best when I have something very healthy to eat in the morning. I go to Jamba Juice quite often. Everything they sell is healthy. If you don’t have a Jamba Juice near you, then you can always order online

posted over 2 years ago

valmins
New_user valmins is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When valmins reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
valmins

Man I feel the same way and i feel dehydrated a lot

posted over 2 years ago

Mishelle
Style_council
Mishelle

maybe try sleeping less?

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION