SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

I want to do diet but everytime I did it, it always end with gastritis or even thypus! :( then I searching for a diet method that not “hurt” me and I think blood group diet is the best way. we just eat food that suitable with our metabolism, not meaning we don’t eat anything. but when I saw that blood group O can’t drink MILK, COFFEE and VITAMIN E food supplement for daily! Gosh, I can’t live without drink Milk every morning and coffee when I go shopping or when I get a lot of tasks and I just bought a vitamin E supllement last week for my skin. Help! can I still do the blood group diet but still drink milk and coffee although it’s not suitable with my metabolism? :(

posted almost 3 years ago
effervescentevelina
Style_council
effervescent...

I’ve never heard of this blood group diet! :O It sounds interesting though. :/

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

Yep, for example blood group O, because they are the first blood group on earth, they were a hunter, so the best protein for them is a meat. It’s just about what good to eat and what not good to eat.

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

Yeah, I read up on it before. It’s total crap.

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I don’t really believe in traditional folk medicine—your genetics, cultural backgound, current diet, etc etc are going to have much more of an impact than your blood type, which is something rather arbitrary. plus, what’s good to eat is generally universal for people, and you can never go wrong with organic and healthful options :).

is this a weight loss diet or more like life-long health guidelines?

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

both of them, I think. they said, if you eat the wrong-food for you blood type, it will give you some effect, being fat is the one of it.

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I’m pretty sure blood and diet have nothing to do with each other and there’s no reason for you to stop eating these things if you’ve never felt you had a problem eating them before. I agree with newamericanclassic that I think diet is pretty universal and is just about getting the proper portions of healthful foods.

However, I’m also open-minded and willing to try anything out scientifically. So if you want to be sure, try going a couple weeks without coffee, milk, and vitamin E supplements (and be sure to give your body enough time to recover from the coffee addiction!). Even better would be to cut each thing out one at a time, maybe over the period of a year, so you know if it’s one thing specifically and not the other two. Observe the changes in your weight, digestion, and energy level. If you notice an improvement, then maybe it’s a sign you should consume less of one or all of these things. (But do be careful to get your Vitamin E from food sources if you don’t take a supplement!). If you don’t feel any different or feel worse, then the theory is bunk as I suspect.

Of course, coffee isn’t terribly healthy and a lot of people develop milk allergies as an adult, so even if you feel better without them in your life it may not have anything to do with your blood ;) but at least you’ll have found a diet lifestyle that works for you?

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

First time I ever heard of this diet!

And it alrdy seems like a load of crock.

SiobhanB
Style_council
SiobhanB

This diet really works!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION