Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
brandy_alexander
New_user brandy_alexander is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When brandy_alexander reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
brandy_alexa...

So I want to get a summer tan but without having to tan in the sun because of premature aging and whatnot. I’ve read that tanning lotion is the safest and best way to get a tan. Has anyone tried tanning lotion before? I’m interested in finding the most recommended one.

posted over 3 years ago
Lollypopz94
Style_council
Lollypopz94

Well Im irish and the irish are the biggest consummers of fake tan per head in the world so yeeeees im a big fan. Instant fake tanners I would reccomend Fake bake any of them are great as you can get gradual as well or an instand they’re all buildable and you can get wash off if you dont want to be tanned all the time! Sally hanson airbrush legs is class as it covers any blemishes or anythign you may have, rockstar is great and its gradual its not wash off it’ll show up after a few hours and is buildable! STAY AWAY FROM SAN TROPEZ…its awful made me look dirty!

posted over 3 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

If you would like to give your skin a darker color naturally without going out in the sun, try this concoction. It doesn’t contain any sugar, but it works beautifully:
1. Boil the water and use it to brew the teabags until the mixture is strong.
2. Put 1/4 cup of this strong tea in a blender along with the lanolin and sesame oil and blend at low speed. Add remaining tea gradually, with motor running.
3. Try this mixture on a hidden spot first to test. Use sparingly.

posted over 3 years ago

SecretB5StopsAcne
Style_council
SecretB5Stop...

Tanning lotion is a lotion that tints your skin. It’s an alternative to sun bathing or going to a booth and is much less harmful to your skin. I don’t use a tanning lotion so I don’t know if one is better than another. Sorry. My friend try a acne product and that was very effective for her.

posted over 3 years ago

venusys
Style_council
venusys

I would suggest you not to use those, but you can follow SecretB5’s suggestion using teabags. It won’t damage your skin that way :D

posted over 3 years ago

heartandsole95
Style_council
heartandsole95

I’m naturally very fair and my mom had skin cancer, so I’m very sun conscious and therefor turn to tanners. The best tanning lotion is byfar Clarins. I’ve tried numerous drugstore brand ones (with the exception of Jergens, which I’ve heard is actually quite good) and turned orange and streaky. The Clarins tanner is almost liquid like, kind of runny, so it’s easier to spread (taking streakiness out of the equation) and has a nice golden colour. It’s a bit pricey for a self tanner, coming around $45, but I’ve only gone through 2 bottles in over 3 years. For face I absolutely LOVE Pur Minerals bronzing compact. It comes in a round compact, with two trays (one is a champagne highlighter and the other is a bronzer). It gives a beautiful colour and it’s very natural. Hope this helps!

posted over 3 years ago

framedfrosting
Style_council
framedfrosting

I bought the St. Tropez tanner from Sephora. It was VERYYYYYY gradual but worked over a couple months.

posted over 3 years ago

Erin96x
New_user Erin96x is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Erin96x reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Erin96x

its sooo cheap but worth it if your in the uk check out your local home and bargins ST MORIZ its amazing i swear by it its only £3.99 aswell you can get to colour choices light or dark
a light using on a regular basis will provide with a natrual looking golden tan glow
dark is what mainly dancers use i use for it irish dancing for stage presence you get a orangey/brown look from that get the moose but if you need it for that night get the spray

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Gel!!
BEST OF!

posted over 3 years ago

alinaceusan
Style_icon
alinaceusan

Read this article about L’Ireal Sublime Bronzer!

posted over 3 years ago

kmbessem12
Style_council
kmbessem12

jergens. doesnt streak

posted over 3 years ago

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

banana boat

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION