SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Earthchild404
Style_council
Earthchild404

One of my biggest insecurities is my body. and recently my aunt and I went dress shopping. What happened was no matter what size I wore, what style the dress was, she pointed out how fat I was, where I bulged out, how big my boobs were, etc etc etc. The dresses got so big that one of the last ones literally was falling off of my body! Then a few weeks later, the other day in fact, my grandmother started talking about how I have been skipping out on my exercise for the past year and four months that Rich and I have been together and been eating too much. I don’t eat much more than breakfast, which is fruit or cereal, lunch, a sandwich and soup, and dinner, which is whatever they cook. I only drink two sodas every other day when I’m with Rich. Oh and snacks, which is more fruit. Plus I work stocking, which is basically hauling heavy pallets up and down my two aisles from 10 pm to 7 am. I do yoga when I can and walk an hour every day off, weather permitting.

I am 5’8-5’9 I wear size twelve pants, medium-large size shirts (large because of my boobs) have a curvy figure and fit into a size medium dress. I have one dressi bought a few months ago, fits like a dream, and is a size small…but….am I fat….? You can check my pictures for reference if you need to…

posted over 2 years ago
mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

people put u down for 2 reazons, they’re worried or they’re jelous, either way they’re doing wrong, get tight make some exerice but don’t hear people n their judgements, that caused my cousin to get into a hard diet and she falled to the floor for malnutrition, don’t pay attention just get healthy

posted over 2 years ago

oliviaba7x
Style_council
oliviaba7x

I think you look fine! Don’t even think about putting yourself through a strict work out routine if its just for other people, do it for yourself and because you want to.

posted over 2 years ago

Annaindeed
Style_council
Annaindeed

I personally think being that tall will make it very hard to be wearing a small. It might be bordering too skinny…just try to maintain a healthy lifestyle :)

posted over 2 years ago

timetakesmymind
Style_council
timetakesmymind

Hi. What’s easy as pie is plugging in your measurements into http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/. This is your body mass index and it tells you if you’re overweight, normal weight, underweight, etc. If you’re overweight, then just control your diet and exercise and everything should be good.

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION