Forum > Health

ABS

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MedeeaM
Style_council
MedeeaM

So recently i gained 3 pounds or so and i want to lose weight because summer is coming and i want to look good !
I noticed that if i don’t eat junk food my “diet” is very efficient. I also dont eat after 7PM.
But my BIG PROBLEM is… THE ABDOMEN… i want to have a flat tummy and i need some suggestions for that, thx

posted about 2 years ago
marijakatrina
Style_council
marijakatrina

well, abs workouts really help, but remember to do a little of them every day. And no junk food, tahat’s a must. About that eating until 7pm, that depends on when you go to sleep, if yo go to sleep at midnight then this not eating after 7 pm will cause you gaining fat. You have to eat about 3 or 2 hours before you go to sleep :) hope this helps

posted about 2 years ago

maryc28
New_user maryc28 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When maryc28 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
maryc28

Drink tons of water! it helps getting rid of the toxins you have inside and sit-ups! I wish there was an easier way!

posted about 2 years ago

Daladoir
Style_council
Daladoir

To see your abs you need to lose fat + build muscle.

So if your diet is fine, you’ll just have to add exercise to the mix.

posted about 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

Do a small ab workout every day. As a kid I observed my dad doing 50 of the weakest sit-ups you’ve ever seen every night before bed— but also observed he had a six-pack, and still has a six-pack in his late 50s. In college I got frustrated with my own belly and started doing a routine of 100 crunches, 50 crunches to each side, and 100 leg lifts (like this") every day before I showered, and within a couple of months noticed a difference in my belly flatness and definition. I still do this every day and am really happy with my abs. I think the best way is to have a short and easy but consistent routine you can every day no matter where you are (traveling, etc) so you can keep it up.

posted about 2 years ago

nocturnalpandaa
Style_council
nocturnalpandaa

work out and eat healthy! cut sodas, and junk really! it may sound hard, you get over the hump, there’s no going back! :D

the ab work out i usually do after my run is 10-10-10-10. start off with 10 regular sit ups, 10 on each side, and 10 with your legs crossed. you can continue to do 10 sits ups and then 20 v-sit side-to-sides… do at least 2 reps.

posted about 2 years ago

lavinias
Style_council
lavinias

Abs :) and youtube search

posted almost 2 years ago

venit_vidit_victis
New_user venit_vidit_victis is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When venit_vidit_victis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
venit_vidit_...

6pretty much all goods tips, but remember that targeted weight loss is difficult and impractical. If you improve your diet and exercise more, you will see an overall improvement in your body and your stomach will improve over time. Try other compound exercises besides crunches that will use your arms, legs, back, and core. It will benefit you more in the long run,

venit_vidit_victis
New_user venit_vidit_victis is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When venit_vidit_victis reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
venit_vidit_...

6pretty much all goods tips, but remember that targeted weight loss is difficult and impractical. If you improve your diet and exercise more, you will see an overall improvement in your body and your stomach will improve over time. Try other compound exercises besides crunches that will use your arms, legs, back, and core. It will benefit you more in the long run,

mollyan
Style_council
mollyan

do crunches and drink more water

sottolestelle
Style_council
sottolestelle

To get a strong core and visible abs you need to eat very, very clean. Fitness and supermodels with low belly fat have very low body fat percentages. For this you need to not only eat clean but do alot of cardio. Doing crunches won’t suffice. Try doing more cardio a few times a week combined with strength training and you should be in good shape for summer. Your diet seems good- just wath the junk food and aim to drink more water.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION