SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
beegul
Style_council
beegul

i work as a barista and my nail polish is always chip city after merely one shift! how can I make it last longer? what polish is most durable?

posted about 3 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

get a good top coat—it’ll make all the world’s difference. try seche vite :). also, glitter nail polish—like OPI’s Only Gold For Me—is ridiculously hard to remove, so I don’t know if that counts as durable or not lol

posted about 3 years ago

blueviolet725
Style_council
blueviolet725

I got the new nailpolish done that they set with uv light…it lasted so long my growth showed something awful. It was expensive, but worth it…and doesn’t ruin your nails.

posted about 3 years ago

notsohum
Style_council
notsohum

A couple of coats of O.P.I. nail laquer is the most durable I’ve had

posted about 3 years ago

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

any japanese nail gel
i swear, super long lasting, good quality, and healthy

posted about 3 years ago

blueskywarning
New_user blueskywarning is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When blueskywarning reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
blueskywarning

Revlon Lasting Finish Pro. Half the time I don’t even put a base or top coat on it, just a single coat of color, and it lasts for a couple weeks. If I actually take the time to use it well and put on a base and top coat of the same brand, it lasts me about a month. And I put my nails thru some serious abuse haha.

posted about 3 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

sally hansen has some nail polishes that are very durable. i have the hard as nails Xtreme wear in red and it lasts longer then any other nail polish I have used. I don’t do a base or top coat either most of the time so it would probably stay on longer if I did haha. i would say with one coat it probably will last two weeks.

posted about 3 years ago

LUVAct101
Style_council
LUVAct101

Essie works really well!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a no chip top coat that helped my nails last for 4 extra days, i usually chip the polish a day or two after i paint my nails, the top coat i’m using now is revlon and it works like a charm!!!

posted about 3 years ago

MissSmile1423
Style_council
MissSmile1423

I’ve found that China Glaze works really well and is pretty strong against chips.

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I think a better top coat. I understand where your coming from. The polish on my toes seems to last forever and not so much of my hands. Once a week I have to change my color because of chipping.

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION