SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
woocie
Style_council
woocie

i thought this would be a fun and exciting thread to give people who needed ideas, or just to share our techniques :) !

i use st. ives apricot scrub, lemon juice, intensive repair eucerin, and tretonin cream (sp?)

i use the st. ives apricot scrub everyday when i’m showering and it works as a makeup remover and it leaves my skin feeling fresh! i use lemon juice to even my skin tone, especially acne scars. i also use intensive repair eucerin lotion after i shower because i live in a really dry environment so it prevents my skin from becoming dry and keeps it smooth! and then i use tretonin cream to prevent acne :)

what are YOUR secrets?

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
quarantinethepast
Style_council
quarantineth...

I use Neutrogena Deep Clean creme cleanser, tretinoin cream I got from my dermatologist (only at night), Clean & Clear Morning Glow moisturizer in the morning and some random moisturizer that came with the tretinoin cream at night (but it’s very good).
I also exfoliate a couple times a week (usually with St. Ives scrub) and use the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask once a week or so.
I also like to do DIY skin care things, like about once a week I do a honey mask, it seems odd to put honey on your face but it gets rid of zits and makes your skin smooth. I also used to put lemon on my face before I went to bed because it evened & brightened my skin tone and dried up zits, but lately I haven’t been.
I also drink a lot of water with lemon (or just plain water) and green tea, it definitely has helped with my skin.

posted over 3 years ago

IndigoWhisper
Style_council
IndigoWhisper

Vichy the line for impure skin..it has been amazing so far..I have also used L’ocittane face wash…it has absolutely no chemicals it’s completely organic and it has helped to recover my acne prone skin…

posted over 3 years ago

himayapapaya
Style_council
himayapapaya

I use the clearasil acne clearing system. I don’t have severe acne, but it works to prevent breakouts from coming up in the first place. Then, for a moisturizer I use go2b moisturizer which works great and has built-in spf, which is perfect for keeping my skin healthy everyday outdoors. Also, once or twice a week I use a biore clay mask to keep my pores minimized and my skin feeling soft and smoothe.

For Uneven skin tone, try using AMBI fade cream, it works really well to get rid of any kind of dark spots or just overall uneven skin tone. It also moisturizes and has spf, so it’s a great alternative for an everyday moisturizer. It works great for old acne marks, which I have some of but have faded dramatically since I’ve used it (its been about 3 weeks of use and I see a huge difference!) :) hope this helps!

posted over 3 years ago

jadamiranda
Style_council
jadamiranda

I like Omorovicza’s facial skin care line. Their gentle Buffing Cleanser is amazing. I also love their Cleansing Milk and their face mask.

posted over 3 years ago

TheAndreaF
Style_council
TheAndreaF

I alternate between Proactiv, St Ives apricot scrub, Clean and Clear Morning Burst, and those cheap facial masks in the pouches. If I stick to one thing for too long, it stops working, so mixing it up works for me.

posted about 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

I used Ristra Astringent Lotion and Acnes Facial Foam. But for night cream, I used night cream for acne from my dermatology. day cream I used Olay.

posted about 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

Im using Clinique 3 steps, find them very good too.

posted about 3 years ago

belladivine76
New_user belladivine76 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When belladivine76 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
belladivine76

I use Philosophy one step facial cleanser and all about eyes from clinique for under eye moisturizer and hope in a jar from philosophy for facial moisturizer. On occasion I will use higher end products with retionol A to refresh my complexion. You will need a prescription for that though. From a dermatologist.

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I use Sibu face soap and moisturizing serum. They contain seabuckthorn, which is suppose to be amazing for your skin. I like the soap a lot, but the serum might be too moisturizing for my skin. I use witch hazel as a toner, after-shave, and for when my skin is irritated. It has so many uses! If I have a zit, I use lavender oil, which works better than any other spot treatment and is gentler on your skin. I also wear sunscreen almost year round.

posted about 2 years ago

Nawsh
Style_council
Nawsh

I have quite dry skin so I use LUSH’s facemask: Oatifix about once every 2/3 days (it smells yummy too!)
On a daily basis i use my Clean&Clear skin energising facial scrub in the morning, followed by some E45 cream, i let that soak in my skin before applying abit of LUSH’s skin drink (made for dry skin) :)
At night i’ll use Cetaphil’s gent;e skin cleanser (it works amazing for senstive skin and dry skin and/or acne)

posted about 2 years ago

Nawsh
Style_council
Nawsh

Oooh, my aunt works for Arbonne, i got quite a few samples from her..well..abit more than samples, they were full size xD
I love the primer <3

posted about 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Clinique, Simple, Kate Somerfield and Sephora

Currently in the market for a new eye cream, and trying out Plantscription.

posted about 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION