SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Beauty

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
knittingwnoodles
Style_council
knittingwnoo...

So it’s summer and I seem to have flaked out on the whole lose weight in the springtime so you’ll be ready for summer- I really want to lose 10 lbs, quick.
Do you guys know of any loop holes I can try? Good workouts? Crazy diets that work?

posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
younwhasam
Style_council
younwhasam

That ^ makes a lot of sense… very helpful :)

posted over 3 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

Following are foods that are part of my diet.

Protein – Every day I try to eat some lean meat. The reason is because one serving of lean meat like chicken (4 oz -140 calories) fills me up for up to five hours! Research has shown that protein satisfy hunger better than either fats or carbohydrates. Just don’t over do it when it comes to eating lean meat, especially if you don’t exercise. A little goes a long way. I also love beans and lentil soup is one of my favorites.

Carbs- Basically I eat carbs but I eat good carbs in moderation. I still eat carbs like pasta and bread but they are both whole wheat and I try not to have them more than once a day. I still eat potatoes because they are my weakness but again in moderation. (I only eat baked potatoes; I don’t fry them or indulge them in sauces like gravy.) I eat brown rice instead of white rice. Also one of my favorite snacks is a slice of 100% whole wheat bread with all natural unsalted peanut butter. Peanut butter has good monounsaturated fats that can actually help you loose weight around your waist. Oatmeal is also very low in fat and high in fiber so it fills you up quite well.

Snacks (Fruits and Popcorn) – When it comes to snacking I eat fruits and popcorn. I really didn’t like fruits when I first began this diet but then I found that I love mangoes and watermelon. So find fruits that you like. And while I’m not fond of apples I eat them once in a while because they really fill you up. And popcorn is quite low in calories and it fills you up since its full of fiber.

Vegetables- I love spinach and it’s filled with fiber so a little really fills you up. And it’s so low in calories. I love broccoli. In my freezer I keep frozen veggies like carrots, peas and corn. I usually try to have a side of veggies with my lean meat.

Dairy- Mozzarella cheese is my weakness and I allow myself to eat cheese often because a person who has a moderate amount of dairy in their diet actually excretes twice as much fat per year as a person with a low dairy diet. As milk or cheese goes though your body it pulls in fat and it is eventually excreted.

Fats- I use PAM olive oil cooking spray sparingly. Most of my food is baked.

Drinks- Water and green tea with splenda

Basically I don’t deprive myself of anything but I eat in moderation. Now I don’t eat always eat a balanced meal everyday. Some days I forget to eat fruit or I eat more carbs since I have no meat at home. In the end I try to keep to my calorie restriction and I never go over 2000 calories.

posted over 3 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

I dont eat at night, yes i do but just fruits, and i jog everyday !

posted over 3 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION